Back with another Question!

Azizur_Rahman

Reaction score
Ok guys, i have started to purchase parts for my A3 which i am going to buy in the coming weeks. Now i want to get the whole S-Line/ S3 conversion done before i even drive the car, so im going to pick it up and put it straight into the body shop. Now im stuck on the FBMFSW. Im wondering if i will be able to fit one of these onto an audi which is a 2003 - 2005 model, as i noticed some threads about dual stage air bags. What year of audi's did the airbags come into place?

Also N8, about the mulliner's what price am i looking at?

BentleyRims1.jpg

Whos car is this? that car is :hubbahubba:, hmmm, wonder if the guy would sell it.

This is the look im trying to achieve. Also the mulliner's - will they fit? as i dont want rubbing whatsoever and i also regularly have 4 passengers.

Thanks

Last edited:
My understanding is the 8P2 model had the dual stage. It's possible to rewire the bag to trigger with the single stage, but I'd get a professional to do it. As nice as the FBMFSW is it's not worth risking your life over.

Google Hazzy Dayz. They told me they could do it but they're certainly not cheap