Hello

GibsonLP

Reaction score
Hey,
I just noticed I never actually introduced myself... how rude... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

My name is Gil and I live in Israel (am I the only Israeli around?).
I am 24 years old and I work as a UNIX system administrator for the Israeli airforce.

I don't have any hobbies left as for some reason they all became a part of my life, but I do have those parts I like more:

Playing (guitar, bass and drums) - music is the power that moves me, I love progressive/psychedelic rock from the 60`s/70`s. I have a musicology degree from "Rimon" (A local brunch of Berklee college of music).
Unix, Linux, opensource, and every technology term composed of 3 letters - I am a REAL geek.

As for cars - I own an A3 TDI 2L car. I am a real Diesel fun and would prefer TDI over Benzine at any time, I am simply torque-a-holic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My goal with the TDI is to improve it nearing it's limit, the only bottleneck I have now is the DSG transmission which renders most chipping too dangerous, hope a solution would emerge somehow.

Hi Gil,

First time owning a diesel for me, and you're right, torque is amazing... infact, the 2.0 TDi (which I have also), has the same torque as the 3.2 Quattro... happy racing!