Hi, Newbie A4 Cabriolet Owner

jomara

Reaction score
Hi everyone:hi:
Wife just got an A4 Cab (a soft top in mid December!! I know :keule:)

DSC07534.jpg

I'm allowed to use it in exchange for washing it or if the weather is a bit crap and the wife wants my Defender.

Good to have an Audi on the drive again :thumbsup:.

John

welcome aboard mate, lovely example, any plans for it, we need to spend someones money lol

:sign_welcome: to the forum. You have come to the right place as you will find everyone on here very helpful.

It's also good to have some more Cab owners. We have had a few join over the last two weeks so it seems to be a popular car to buy at the mo!

yes cause they have halved in value since i bought one lol

Tell me about it! I keep thinking if I should sell mine and get a newer model but I promissed myself that I would only sell it for an RS4! May have to wait a while as I need to save some more!!!

Tell me about it! I keep thinking if I should sell mine and get a newer model but I promissed myself that I would only sell it for an RS4! May have to wait a while as I need to save some more!!!

yes cause they have halved in value since i bought one lol

:whistle2:

you pair need to take me along next time your buying.......lol

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the responses, I'm planning a few bits and pieces like the SDS hack, ambient lights and smart top module.

Think I might have to look at a vagom cable (after I have got myself a nanocom for the land rover - its running on 4½ cylinders at the moment!!)

As you say the A4 cab offers fantastic value at the moment we got a good deal on a one owner low mileage example from Essex (not a lot of autos in Scotland for some reason)

Look forward to getting involved with a friendly forum with a bit of banter.

Cheers
John:thumbsup:

if this is an 07 plate then why does it have the orange lenses on the indicators, i thought on 07 onwards they were all clear