Katy - Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd

regalautobulbs

Reaction score
Website
www.regalautobulbs.com
Hi,

My names Katy and I’m from Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd, and was wondering if someone could please contact me in regards to giving your members up to 15% off our normal prices.

We are a leading supplier of vehicle bulbs, and have been established since 1972. We supply 12 and 24 volt bulbs to trade and public in Philips, Osram, and Ultra, which also include innovation car bulbs, such as, Philips X-treme (+ 80%) and Osram Night Breaker (+ 90%). Over the many years we have been trading we have served thousands of satisfied customers and are dedicated to offering an unbeatable service with prices to match.
We offer free delivery on all orders within Europe, which will be dispatched the same or next working day.

Please feel free to contact me: email; support@regalautobulbs.com, Tel: 01233 632222 or reply to this thread.

Many Thanks
Katy

www.regalautobulbs.com

Hi,

First of all welcome to the site.

Contact details for who you need to speak to (me) about a business presence on the site are available in the Admins/Mods announcement visible in every forum, or the post in the Site Suggestions / Forum Helpline section.

If you drop me a PM or give me a call we'll move things forward...

All the best, and again, welcome to ASN...

Rob.

Hi,

I did try to call the number you PM'ed last week, but I got answerphone; I had intended on trying again before now but have been a little busy. Would it be OK if I gave you a call tomorrow?

Regards,

Rob.