A3 Black Edition

bingobongo123

Reaction score
I am about to order my new "black edition"
i checked out the white which is awesome however gets to dirty
the mizona blue looks like a Peugot blue!
i am opting for the phantom black

any thoughts?

i have specked it out with everything

andy

THANKS amigo
i own a very basi 1.9tdi A3 so am welcoming the upgrade.
have you the link for the ad ?
i have yet to see one on the road

that car looks superb~!!!! i was so tempted by the white but i went to the dark side and ordered black as t mcuh hassle to clean. anymore photos of your car? inside? rear?

I would have went for the white. I just got rid of my black celica, it always looked dirty. Before that I had a Mazda 626 in white, it always looked clean, believe it or not!

I ordered a Black edition 2.0 TDI 170 about 3 weeks ago. Phantom black, IPOD connection, GSM phone prep, Cruise control, Light and rain pack. Anyone think I should have ordered any more options?

snap. though mine has : interior light back, heated front seats, ipod dock, lumbar support, electric mirrors and parking sensors - dont want that paint chipped!

Bingobongo123, why did you get the parking sensors, do you think you will have trouble parking a small hatch back?:hubbahubba::moa:

haha
shut it!
nice one on the black!! i cant wait, ordered it so have to now be patient until it arrives

Wow Dave.. You going for a record post count? :moa:

I must admit I like the white ones, but as above - black is much easier to keep clean.. An with the right waxes and countless hours.... They give off that brilliant mirror look.

Which reminds me - I must get mine cleaned this weekend!

I was thinking about lowering it when I get it as the back sits a little high. But i dont want to mess with the ride to much, anyone know of any good springs that arnt to firm