Hi from NE England

billcbr6

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to Audi's & new to forum just bought my 1st ever Audi last week initially I'm v impresed with everything about it long may it last looking forward to reading the forums on here
Cheers Bill

Reactions: Carlisle v6 tdi
Hi all I'm new to Audi's & new to forum just bought my 1st ever Audi last week initially I'm v impresed with everything about it long may it last looking forward to reading the forums on here
Cheers Bill

:sign_welcome:

Welcome to audi-sport.net. What year/model car do you have. Enjoy the forum. :)

Welcome to audi-sport.net. What year/model car do you have. Enjoy the forum. :)

Thnaks for welcome got 12 plate 1.4 TFSI sport 3 door in Phantom Black cracking car after a Mazda 2 such a pleasure to drive

Reactions: Sandra
Thnaks for welcome got 12 plate 1.4 TFSI sport 3 door in Phantom Black cracking car after a Mazda 2 such a pleasure to drive

Have a read over in the A3 8P section, lots of info in the faqs thread. Im taking it from your user name you have a Honda CBR600? :) x

Have a read over in the A3 8P section, lots of info in the faqs thread. Im taking it from your user name you have a Honda CBR600? :) x
Sandra yes I did have 6 CBR's in a row followed by Hornet now got Triumph Street Triple R & Kaewasaki ER6f ru motorcyclist too?

Reactions: Sandra
Pics added to above thread now I must get some nice ones of A1 :)

Lovely bikes, thanks for sharing with us. Look forward to pics of the A1 :) x

Reactions: billcbr6
Thanks Sandra wd be interested too if any local meetings

Just add your name to the members list and keep an eye on that section and also we have site events. Meets start to pick up in the smaller sections as the weather gets better. :) x