Hi i'm new to my Audi

A3lass

Reaction score
Hello My name is Saph and about 3 weeks ago i bought a 06 Lave Grey Pearl A3 2.0 TFSI S-Line Quatrro,i traded in my beautiful and adored Radiant Red Mondeo MK2 2.5 V6 ST24 RSAP with half leather, scorpian exhaust, K n N air filter,19 in O.Z racing alloys and i was really gutted i had to leave her behind after 9 good years of of being together she had done nearly 200 thousand miles, never let me down ever,i hope this beautiful looking A3 i have bought is as good but i don't think it will, i got the shock of my life when i couldn't work the heater,radio,basically anything on the dash board on the stupid thing never before have i had to read instructions on how to work a car, anyway now i have my degree in Audi, we are getting on ok, however i noticed the car doing this thing hubby called it hunting, i like to know what it was hunting for lol mined you it has been bimbled around for the last 87K by a lady doctor(only owner)so its probably having a heart attack everytime me or hubby drive itthe car came with full Audi service history and the came belt and water pump ect was done about 2000 miles agoso has anyone go any idea what the hunting issue is? oh by the way its not all the time and it seem to be doing it less when it first did it it was really bad the car was juddering but i found out i had some how while in my haste to warm the car had put the air con on it hasn't done the juddering that bad since and not its for a short time and probably not noticable to the untrained ear but now i now its there i'm hearing it and its starting to drive me nuts what is it and does anyone know the cure to fix it?

Hi Saph, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 8P section of the forum. Have a read of the faqs thread, lots of useful info in there. Please feel free to post up your question in there. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi and Thanks for pointing me in the right direction i was a little confussed as to where i was to ask the question,im from the lanacashire area, not to far from Wigan.

Reactions: Sandra
Found it thanks question asked just hope someone can give me an answer to help cure the problem sorry you did ask if i had any pics of the car no not yet i been giving it a make over, i have the wheels done they have had 6 years worth of baked in break dust removed and the exhaust has had 6 years worth of crud removed so wheels and exhaust are blingy again, i washed, waxed, chamois, polished and hoovered so i could get pics done today and its pouring down typical so as soon as i get a clear day i will get some pics

Thank you Saph, i will look forward to the pics. :) x