Newbie from Leicestershire

z00bz

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just purchased a 1999 Audi S3 in black with cream/white leather interior after several years of owning a M Reg Corrado VR6 :think:

Thought to join this forum as iv heard a lot of good feedback for here.

Mileage is currently 123k with full service history. MOT till next May and Tax till end of August!

Its not my first 4 wheel drive as i previously owned a Golf MK4 V6 4Motion but my first turbo car so any input will be much appreciated.

Also, I am not 1 to be bothered about mileage but as its my first Turbo car, what do you guys think of the mileage? Too high/average/shouldnt be bothered?

Will post some pics up soon.

Cheers

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look in the A3 8P section. Lots of useful info in the faqs threads? Look forward to the pics. Any mods planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thank you for a speedy response! lol

I have no mods planned YET as I wish to put it through a major service including the Haldex service and other little bits but might just fluke some chrome or silver mirrors on the way lol

Reactions: Sandra
Sounds good, look forward to seeing it. If your interested in local meets, click the link below and see whats going on in your area. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Some pics after a quick wash and polish and plastics conditioned

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: RS5 JON and Sandra
Some pics after a quick wash and polish and plastics conditioned

that is a very tidy looking car. Nice shine as well. :) x

Reactions: z00bz
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look in the A3 8P section. Lots of useful info in the faqs threads? Look forward to the pics. Any mods planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Are you having a Blonde day Sandra?! original poster has an 8L !

Woot caught you slipping!

Welcome to the forum z00bz.

Last edited:
Cheers lads for the comments.

Don't know what your on about @udi A3 but thanks for the welcome lol..!!

Text speak sorry!
Sandra pointed you to the later 8P model section, you have the 8L model, try the 8L section :D