New guy!

S3-8L

S33YA
Reaction score
Website
www.drjmedia.co.uk
Hey there all, my name's David, I own a 2002, Black, Audi S3 8L, facelift model.

I've only had the car 2 weeks but already am in love with it and have fettled. I used to have an Audi TT 225 a couple of years ago and loved that but wanted something different this time but with the same power-plant and this fitted the bill nicely. The TT was tuned to Stage 1 and I spent a lot of money making it look rather nice. Sadly the mileage got rather high and I had to part ways with it but missed it ever since.

Car has all the nice bits like electric Recaros, Bose Audio, Audi Symphony, Air-con etc and I love it!

First thing I did was visited a company I always use for all my car needs, Fast Road Conversions in Ashford, Kent. I had the car remapped there and had a decat and stainless exhaust fabricated and fitted. I can never fault their work at all and would highly recommend them. If I ever have any problems or worries with the car the guys down there know their Audi's so worth a look.
The power delivery is phenomenal and combined with the exhaust and decat it makes for a weapon on the road. I've asked the guys at Fast Road to look at developing a 3" TIP to improve flow to the turbo which could prove pretty awesome so watch this space.

Anyway, next step is going to be ditching the 17" Avus wheels and chucking some 18"s on and then marginally lowering the car on some springs and slowly building the car up to a Stage 2 spec.

But hey hello everyone, excuse my long intro but am just very enthusiastic. I hope to take part in a meet very soon and participate in the forum as much as I can.

Last edited:
Hi David, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A3 8l section, read the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info in there. Any pics? I have posted a link below for the events section for local meets. enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Hey Sandra, thanks for the kind welcome :) Is here the place to post pics? I've put some in the garage. I will be sure to check out the section you said. Cheers :) x

There is a post at the top of all sections for posting pics in. :) x