A Hello From Suffolk

Benz1606

Reaction score
A Big hello from Ipswich, Suffolk

My name is Benjamin Noble. I am currently driving a 57 plate Audi A3 2.0TDI (170) S-LINE Sportback
My first Audi and my first 'big' car. Absolutely love it.

Me and my girlfriend have both loved audis for a number of years. My girlfriend was so impressed with mine that she had to have an Audi herself. So about 3 weeks ago, we travelled all the way down to Truro to pick up her A1 from the Audi Dealer there.

Both very impressed by our cars and will Deffinately be havin another Audi in the future.

hello and welcome along im in suffolk also just down the road in bury

Hello and welcome to the forum. I often work in Ipswich, Norfolk, Bury way, so probably see you about. I'll be in a little white fiesta with rs installations down the side.

I was talking to another member about a little meet for our areas, as it seems to be getting a bigger and bigger community, will keep you up to date if it comes about

Ben

There is a big meet on Sunday the 19th August at the Tivetshall Ram inn on the A140 between Diss and Long Stratton.
Its a joint meet for Dubgeneration and Burydubs ,but several ASN members have been before.
All Vag group cars welcome, there were 120 cars last meet.

Hi Benjamin, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the cars? Have a look on the main forum, we are a pretty friendly group on here. Enjoy. :) x

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Sounds like there's a lot more around this way then I thought there was which will be handy.

I will definatley be considering a meet as wanna chat with other Audi minded peeps. Doubt will be able to make this Sunday tho. Was pretty annoyed to only find out about AITP on the day before but hey ho.

Pictures of both the missus A1 and my A3 will be up as soon as i can get on a comp. doing all this off an iPhone so haven't got access to all the features like uploading pics lol.

A1
My Missus A1 all the way from Truro

A3
My A3 Sportback