Ah Harraw :)

DannoS3

The NEED for SPEED :)
Reaction score
Hi guys n girls! Just thought i'de say hello :)

My name's Dan, from North Wales. Just bought a 57 plate S3 in Sprint Blue yesterday

soooo... Hiiiii :)

Hi Dan!, Welcome to ASN and congratulations on your new purchase. Don't forget the pics!

Welcome, hope you have deep pockets, you'll need them on here :p

Cheers for the welcome :) i got a 800hp supra on the build, is that deep enough :p

Not even close mate lol, we call it the ASN black hole

Hows it going hey!? Ill be coming to see the S3 soon :thumbsup:

Hi guys, i cant seem to reply to any threads on here apart from here. Ive paid a donation to the forum.

Right, i've been thinkin of binning the BOSE out of mine and replacing with Focal Componets 6.5 front, Frocal Coaxial 6.5 rear, 10" JL Sub in custom encolsure in place of the bose box, and a decent amp. Along with an Alpine or Pioneer double din, but looking at a few installed to other cars, they dont look right, and i prefer the OEM look to be honest. So the way i fancy going now is keep the Bose, just add the 10" Sub and Amp, and an RNS-E Headunit. Now with the RNS-E SatNav headunits, have they got an Ipod Interface? Mine's got the 6stack in dash, but no ipod, and ive been looking at getting either the docking station in the glove or just a lead kit.

Also has anyone fitted a DeCat, and kept the rest of the exhaust system OEM? just want to know what they're like

Last question, do S3's without Cruise Control come prewired? Ive seen a few indicator stalks with Cruise ;)

Thanks in Adance
Dan :)

Really wanted a sprint Blue S3, but got a black one in the end as it came up at the right price with all the extras I wanted.. After a good detail im very happy! Hope to see some pics soon! Welcome!