Badger5AH Fabrications

Thread: Hello all

Reverse Gear

Status

Hello all

Hi all my name is will and i live and work in ipswich, im 24 and currently own a vw bora 1.9tdi, my family is growing to 4 people come september so am in the process of looking for a more comfortable car (size wise) to have as our family car, i have spoken with my wife who will also drive the car and we have agree'd on an audi a6, dont know if we want a saloon or estate as yet but we have also agree'd on the mighty 2.7 turbo which i have fallen for big time, i have owned fast cars before and tbh the bora is the slowest car family or not i have owned so looking forward to the awsome noise from a v6 and also the accompanied turbo's, i will be getting it remapped and tuning a little to bring out that awsome noise a bit more but i do require some fuel ecomony, i can live with the 25-27mpg but wouldnt want much less. Anyway great site and look forward to being a bigger part.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hello & Welcome

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    welcome to the site
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

Status
    Hello and Welcome to the site
    My mate had a Bora....weren't slow nearly 600 bhp after a few tweeks
    good luck with your search

Reverse Gear

Status
    Lol yeh thats slightly quicker than the 110hp i got now from my tdi, 600hp in a bora must been pritty fun, they a good looking car just not big enough for us anymore or wont be, returns damn good mpg too, 63 on run and 45+ round town, thats the only thing i will miss with the a6 lol

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Welcome to the forum. The A6 is a good car and good engine choice. Hope its got parking sensors unless your wifes a good judge of distance! They are big cars! Loved mine, was sad to see it go!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yeh she got pritty good judgement, hopefully she will of passed her test by next month so will have a few months experience before i get the beast but she driven my volvo 850 t5 when i had it so she used to a larger car, will just have to warn her before i remap it lol hahahahahaha 300hp+ with an exhaust, dunno if i should decat as i still want some economy and dont think i will get that with a decat hmmm

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    depends what you want, me, id go decat but with the car I drive, mpg isnt top priority lol!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Reverse Gear

Status
    yeh, i mean i can live with 20+mpg i think but tbh with a good map it shouldnt effect it too much anyway as long as it is mapped, if we move to where we want mpg wont be a problem either as i will be having alot more money in my pocket lol.

Interior Next!!

Status
    Hi & welcome to ASN!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

Neutral

Status
    Hello mate I'm from ipswich too