Vag Com Connection

StompOn

Reaction score
i have an audi 80 1994 tdi whislt checking out my throttle sensor i noticed i have the obd connection by the fuse's i fink its called obd ill b corrected if not im sure but also in the fuse box at the top in the engine bay i got the 2x2 connectioin aswell there wires going to them both so im kinda just wondering which one would be best to use? cus ill need to get the adaptor if i need to use the 2x2
thanks

Odd that they both would be there. Is it possible someone added the 16 pin DLC connector so they could use a OBDII tool without the 2x2? It's not hard to wire one in. But I was not aware that the factory put both in any cars. Our compatibility charts indicate that only the 2x2 style connection was present in the Audi 80. But .....

yea thats what i thought but wen i took the panel off underthe dash drivers side to check my sensor there was the brown obd plug there which left me confused guess ill wait till my cable comes n try if it works and if so them ermmm its gona be one of them things nobody can answer i guess unless sumone else with an 80 wants to take the panel of n look themselfs? i can take a pic n post it up if that helps