Hi all, new and need some help! 😊

brianriggs

Reaction score
Hi all,

If been looking on the vcds map n see there is one in littlebourgh.. Steve hall.. is he still active does anyone know?

Long story short I have a golf pd150 but it has standard none fis rb8 clocks, Iv now got some vdo half fis, both immo3.. I have the skc of both but my vcds is a very old version.. when I get to the bit where I login using the new cluster skc n then go to adaption and channel 50, I put the original cluster skc in and click test, it changes from pin to wait in the top left but stays like that and won't let me save. Did shows immob active and beeps every 3-4 seconds! Annoying as I have made the loom for the wiper stalk n everythin! Anyone out there can help me please with a better vcds than my 311.2n grandad version! Lol! Cheers all! 😊

Hi Brian, steve has not been online since april. Try user s8craig. Just send him a private message. :) x

IMAG0606 thank you so much Bennyg! Sorted, fully recommend you to anyone who needs a hand! 😊

Reactions: Sandra
Benny is a lovely guy. Thanks Benny for helping out. :) x

Reactions: brianriggs
No problem at all. Sandra can you update my location on the map it's still wrong hehe Brain nearly ended up in a farm ;)

Reactions: Sandra
No problem at all. Sandra can you update my location on the map it's still wrong hehe Brain nearly ended up in a farm ;)

Lol, that would have been a nice experience ending up on a farm, lol. Yes Benny, i will update in the morning as i am on my iphone tonight. :) x