Which Induction Kit ???

ak_quattro454

Reaction score
has anyone ever heard of a carboni/o induction kit? i was recommended it by a friend. jUs want to know if anyone has ever used it ???

I cant really decide on which kit to go for, almost everyone suggests a diffrent kit. SO far i think BMC CDA (£180) looks the best along with pipercross viper but thats £240!!

anyone have any recommendations for an induction to suit my a3 quattro 2000 reg????

1.8Ts don't like induction kits at all.

Only breathing mod i'd consider is a full exhaust system. :thumbsup:

What?!?!
We sell Carbonio`s , and have in the past couple of months sold over 30 of these for the 1.8T engines.
They LOVE them and so do I
The sound that comes from these are truely " Awesome"
Darth Vader with a cold.....They sound great , look great and will give better throttle response
Do it , you know you want to....
http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/vw%20golfmk4/engine.html
You will find some of them on that link......
Sarah

Just make sure you get one with a cold air feed and youll be loving it. They don't like the K&N57i types that suck in hot air from the engine bay, but all theones you've mentioned are good. BMC's my fav!

Ive just put a pipercross one on mine purely because it came up cheap (£36 brand new!!!) and i wanted to make it abit louder. I cant say it makes any performance difference (infact it dyno prooved that it doesnt so im told) and unfortionatly doesnt make a growl like that of a k&n 57i that i fitted to a golf mk3 1.4 (first car,dont ask!) but more of a shooshing sucking noise, and waste gate has come to life, alot louder.

Sam

I'm in the process of makin an aluminium induction pipe to the turbo, with al the nessecary bosses, to allow me to fit a cone filter, the company I'm working with are really good and if enough interest may make more to sell on.

I'll keep you posted on the progress and get some pictures up loaded.:rock: :blackrs4:

sounds kool. looking forward to hearing more about that.

i wanted to get my remap done before the new year.
Would it make a diffrence if i get my remap done before and then put my induction kit afterwards?? seeing as i am struggling to decide which induction kit.

Dude was all you stuff from that web site???