18" Audi alloys on VW Bora.......

audisean

Reaction score
Hiya

Last year I bought 18" ABT Speedline alloys (5x112PCD with ET35 offset) on 235/40/18 tyres for my B5 Audi A4 1.8T.

At that time, I didn't have time to put it on my Audi till I wrote it off recently in summer, so I bought VW Bora 1.9TDi Sport from car insurance pay-out plus savings from my bank.

Anyway, I know the PCD on VW Bora/Golf and Audi A3/TT are the same on 5x100PCD with ET42 offset compare to A4/A6 & VW Passat etc, so I ordered wheel adapters (5x100 to 5x112) from Venom Motorsport so that I can put that ABT 18" alloys on my VW Bora. But the thickness on adaptors is 25mm.....making the wheels look too wide from arches, any suggestions on resolve this or anyone can swap my alloys for something similiar? No RS4 alloys please, too many of them on the road!!

Ta
Sean

Offset on Bora should be same as Golf which is around ET35, so with the hub adaptors, you are running 25mm spacers on all corners with the wheels you have, best to sell them off to be honest.

Yep sell them and get new ones. If they are unfitted, maye you can do a deal to swap them with the same but in 5x100!?

Rich

Jesus ! Did you tell Venom what you were thinking of ? If you did, and he agreed, he should be shot !
I know you can do this with the Porsche rims as they are 50-55 offset but not with something close to the correct offset in the first place.

Chris.