Armrest

Naresh

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get an armrest for the TT and how easy is it to fit? How much do they cost? Have one in my A3 and would like to get one when I change over to the TT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Scotty - do you still have any pics up of your TT anywhere so I can see those RS6 wheels on it again?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Only a few : HERE

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hi Scotty, those wheels are the same as what I have right now and they look great on the TT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Does the TT have the same wheel offset as the A3, if not what is the TT offset?

Thanks.

I believe it's the same from memory it's 30 or 35??

The Rochford Tyres website says the PCD is 5x100 with an offset of 32-45, but I heard someone saying that A3 wheels don't fit the TT. Can someone confirm this? The wheels on my A3 are 18x8.5 so sit quite flush to the arches, but I guess they will fit even better on the TT with its wide arches!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I haven't even bought the car yet and already I have a long list of mods!! Just hope the wife doesn't find out!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The new A3 won't fit as the PCD is 112. The old A3 has the same PCD and many people interchange wheels.

you can find the arm rest on Ebay sometimes and they are easy to install you just have to remove the cup holder cost about $200

A armrest for the TT tut tut whatever next a smoking jacket and slippers