Yorkshire Regions 1st Meet

MikeSel^

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mikesel.info
As the region is slowly starting to grow, I figured it's about time we arranged a little get together.

Seems like Humber Bridge Viewing point would be a good place to meet up. From there after the initial 'tyre kicking' has been completed we can move to either The Country Park Inn which is just a short drive or walk away from the car park, or to Home Farm for a 2 for 1.

I am open to suggestions on the date. So we does everyone fancy it?

Perhaps Saturday the 20th maybe?

Well I'm still up for it. Got to come through to Hull anyway. Not much interest from anyone else though..?

Can we get a month as well as a date...Don't fancy playing Billy no mates in a car park 'cause I am a month late.

Anyway Off to the Edition 38 Meet at Buckles, York in a few minutes (anyone else going down - 28 Feb 2010)

Cheers
Andy

I'm banned from hanging around in carparks (mostly in the dark) and have well overused the '' I'm meeting others with similar cars''.

Cheers

We tried to organise something this month.

Let's set something up for next month then. (March)

I think there's talk of a Coastal run if you fancy that?

Cheers
Mike

I'll be interested to know where and when. Good ho!

Sounds good to me.

Shall we say around 4:30 -> 5:00 that way we get to catch whats left of the sunlight before settling in for some food and a pint (of coke of course)

I will be @ holme farm between 16:30>17:00hrs tommorrow

Audi A4 as in My photo post!!! I will bring Lappy & VCDS 4 FREE scans bring a usb stick to save your results

Happy Passover/Easter!

Weather was cold but we made it! some interesting scans made seeing a bit of history of the cars in the Logs LoL
next meet sometime in Summer @ Brid.
nice meeting ya lads

EastYorshires_Audi_meetedit.jpg

Cheers for the pint KoFidee. Was nice to meet you both at last. Hopefully that's the first of many meets!

Looking forward to the next one :)

Cheers
Mike

Aint that next weekend? I can do the weekend but not out on the monday (may day) as i'm working but am free to do out say sat/sun few drinkies sat night?

What am on about.. I doubt I will have my car back in time.. Get's picked up today for some repair work.. (Got rear ended on the A63) I have just had my chariot dropped off.. An 09 Astra Club..................................

does not have to be compulsory to arrive in a AUDI .

I might come on my bike stay over in brid camping with the family (missus can drive the Audi up) then jetsking if weather is ok @ south beach

I'm free all weekend now can do out, Mike text me to let me no if outs happening because i prob wont get on now before weekend.

Cheers Mark

only just found this meetings board , but would be interested in meeting up and seeing some other cars localy :yes:

Ill check back before the weekend see if anymore info bout times and places of a bank hol brid meet up gets posted up

hi all when u lot meeting up again? im in west yorkshire but anywear good for me. cheers guys