Star Performance track night - 6th April

scib4

Beep-Beep!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going to this?

Have been thinking about it myself but it is quite expensive for just 2 hours of fun :yes:

Mike

if i'm not working i'll prob come up and spectate. would give me a chance to speak to star about tunning my A6

Agreed it is a bit expensive to run, but, the cars on track are normally a tad more expensive too. if Dreadnought garage is going too then there should be some nice TVR action (and prob a few MG's)

TonyT

might head up an watch this, dont think i'll take part this time, but maybe next. I take it its free to watch an take a few pics?

Id say the £60 is not too bad, but id double that price once fuel, tyres brakes etc have gone down a tad

hey - looks like i'm able to get away early on friday to come up and spectate, look out for my avant!

what other cars are heading up? just so I can say hello if I see anyone i recognise

TonyT

Did any of you go then? I was in the E30 Bemmer the Audi is too unweel to take up the back roads.

Rover was doing the best drifting at the hairpin that i've seen in ages. Top notch.

Black 911 with the massive brakes WOW they were some size. And they caught fire.

Seen the gold GT3 spin coming out the hairpin, classic. Think he **** himself cause he slowed down after that.

And what was the guy doing in the S3? In go slow mode i think, should have given it to me i would have beat him round

The red corrado was rapid! If i can get mines to shift like that i'll be cheesing. The 911 or the rover v8 couldn't even catch him up the straight, sure it's a 20v T engine as well

Yeah I went, I had my avant parked up past kinnairds at the top of Duffus, had a great night spectating, 911 turbo was superb, 911 RS :hubbahubba: , I actually liked the corvette even if it did cook it brakes.

Did you see the mk1 golf GTi? sweet little car.

Fancy arranging a parking/ meeting point for next time? Then we would know who's who. only an idea

TonyT

What E30 beemer do you have. I user to have an old 320i Sport.

Seen the Mk1 that was doing awfy well too.

The E30 isn't mines it's my ex-partners. It's just a 320iSE got it so i can learn to drift in.

You lot going up to knockhill on friday 20th April to watch the Trix track night. If so i'll have the audi with me then.

Dunno will need to see. Will post up if i am.