North West Meets

Biglockie said:
Cant make it this time fellas sorry, car is goin into the body shop to get finished off for modified nationals, and my wheels arent finished yet so ai 'm curently running round on a set of 15" steel wheels!!!!.

goin in to get the bumpers repainted, the scratch on the quarter panel taken out and some stone chip touch ups. Its in an embarassing state at the moment.

chris

Pity, I love that Avant of yours :sadlike: . Should be cracking when you get it back, we'll be able to arrange another meet I'm sure! I've got a spare set of 15" alloys if that'll make it more bearable!

Having said that, mine'll only have been out of the bodyshop a week when the meet is on. Gonna be driving round in a 4.6 V8 Mustang for a week whilst it's in though :yahoo: !!

I'd have liked to have come along but I've just checked my rota and realised I'm on days shifts on the 27th! Shame, Would have quite liked to have met a few you all, checked out your cars and got some insperation. Next time count me in, in the mean time I'll see if I can get the day off on the 27th.

joost said:
Pity, I love that Avant of yours :sadlike: . Should be cracking when you get it back, we'll be able to arrange another meet I'm sure! I've got a spare set of 15" alloys if that'll make it more bearable!

Having said that, mine'll only have been out of the bodyshop a week when the meet is on. Gonna be driving round in a 4.6 V8 Mustang for a week whilst it's in though :yahoo: !!

Nice one fella!!!!!!

Didi you get your headlights fitted????

No, not yet - that's part of the work being done next week. Need to get my **** in gear and sort the connectors yet though!

Should be, not been told otherwise, 1pm, May 27th 2007. The address of the pub is:

The Nags Head
Chester Road,
Millington
Altrincham
Cheshire
WA14 3RX

I've just noticed the links that were put on before aren't working - I'll see if I can find the right ones...

Hi everyone

All being well I shouldbe there coming over from a small village in Rotherham looking forward to the drive over may have the kids with me
really looking forward to meeting other like minded audi owners

Hope to see you there.
Martyn (critch) A6 Avant tdi sport (at the moment standard)

I can't make this one guys but would really like to attend another time, please keep me posted!

Paul

me too!

Would be good if someone could bring VAG-COM too as said. Maybe a few beers in it too!

Me and a mate are still coming too! Car's going back to the bodyshop Friday aft to put right a couple of bits they didn't quite get right, then a ****** good polish and wax/sealant Saturday ready for the Nags on Sunday!

GUTTED!

Was really up for this but unfortunatley I cant make it this weekend!

Will check up regularly for future meets!

Have a good day!

Guys I'llb e on my way back up from modified nationals on sunday, Joost give me a bell and let me know how its goin might jin you guys if I'm on time

Right, updated list - pls amend as necessary if I've got owt wrong!

Craig (billybravo) A4 1.8T Stockport area,
Chris (biglockie) A4 Avant 1.8T cumbria area (maybe),
Justin (Joost) A4 1.8 Blackburn area,
Dave (Funky Junky) S3 Manchester area,
MikeHiggs - Frodsham, Cheshire,
Wayne (broomes3), blackpool area,
Marcos (biturboquattro) A6 2.7TQS Tip, Blackburn area.
Josh (MrJoshua) B5 A4 2.4 V6, North Derbyshire (Peak District)
Craig (Craigyb) A8 W12 6.0, South Manchester
Shane (shane j) A4 1.8T or Focus ST
(Booth S3), Newcastle (Staffs) area,
Martyn (critch) A6 Avant tdi sport (at the moment standard), Rotherham

Any more for any mre????

I never would have dream't it in a million years that when this date was mentioned my beloved tangerine army would be at wembley. Probably be a once in a lifetime chance for me to see them at the mighty stadium. Sorry

No worries matey - hope they win!

Craig (billybravo) A4 1.8T Stockport area,
Chris (biglockie) A4 Avant 1.8T cumbria area (maybe),
Justin (Joost) A4 1.8 Blackburn area,
Dave (Funky Junky) S3 Manchester area,
MikeHiggs - Frodsham, Cheshire,
Marcos (biturboquattro) A6 2.7TQS Tip, Blackburn area.
Josh (MrJoshua) B5 A4 2.4 V6, North Derbyshire (Peak District)
Craig (Craigyb) A8 W12 6.0, South Manchester
Shane (shane j) A4 1.8T or Focus ST
(Booth S3), Newcastle (Staffs) area,
Martyn (critch) A6 Avant tdi sport (at the moment standard), Rotherham

Car's washed and polished ready for tomorrow - everyone still up for this??

Mine's washed and polished as well, shame its gone and rained on it :(

I'm still up for it though!

Funky Junky said:
Mine's washed and polished as well, shame its gone and rained on it :(

First thing I did when I got up was check if it's rained - sad eh? Just gonna go and vac it out to finish off.

Well that's at least 3 of us - my mate with the A6 2.7TQ is coming down with me as the A6 is filthy and he can't be ***** cleaning it.

I'll be giving biglockie a bell this aft too, see if he's gonna pop in on the way home from Modified Nationals.

Craig, you still bringing some of your mates??

Well if everyone on the list and your 3 turn up, that's 12, maybe 13 with biglockie. I'll PM you my moby number, I'll be getting there about 1245ish I reckon.

Aye, great to put some faces to names - crap weather prob put a few folks off and a kybosh (sp?) on pics! We deffo doing another then??

Ah rubbish, really sorry I missed this. I'd be up for the next meet though, and my mate would come along too to show off her spanking new 3.2Q TT

Gonna put a spanner in the works now - just found out the pub we met at is going to be turned into a nightclub and won't therefore be open during the day for the meet. Bit naffed off really as it wasn't too bad location wise.

Anybody any suggestions as to where we could move the meet to?

I hope so. It was nice to meet some other enthusiasts at the last one and its a good excuse for a drive out. We just need to decide on a date and place.

Any recommendations given that the last place seems to have become a night club...?

Ok, just to stir up discussion on the next meet, here is the first of my suggestions:

>> Date: Sunday 15th July

>> Location: The Fleece Inn, Barkisland, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX4 0DJ.

Put the postcode in google maps to find the location. Its a nice pub with a decent size car park, good beer garden, good food and some excellent country rounds to/from it :)

Please feel free to suggest another date/location and we can dabate the virtues of all and come to some agreement :)

Another option = Old Nells Tavern, St Micheals Rd, Bilsborrow, Nr Garstang, Preston, PR3 0RS.

Same again really, massive car park, nice big beer garden on the canal bank, good food and even better beer, ice cream parlour for the kids. About 2 miles from the M6 so easy to get to for us all with plenty of fast A roads and twisty lanes close by. Its also closer to me than Halifax! ;)

Put the post code in Google Earth and you'll find it, 100 yards before the junction of St Micheals Rd and the A6. You couldn't find a nicer place on a warm sunny day

I'm IN!

I can do Sunday 15th July and Preston is closer for me.

Car as detailed in signature