My facelift A3 Sportback 1.8T S-line Phantom Black

CIGooner

Reaction score
Pictures of my A3 I picked up last week. Hope you like it.

Car4.jpg

Car5.jpg

Car6.jpg

Car1.jpg

Car3.jpg

Blimey!!! You've got more s-line badges than me!

I thought I was going over the top with the two I added.

For the record: One on the tailgate as A3 and 1.8T badges have been removed and one inside on the glovebox handle.

Nice car, but way too many S-Line badges imo

Agreed about the badges, the tailgate one looks wrong. Just leave the grille one and either the wing or side rubbing strip ones but not both.

were they doing a buy one get one free deal on the s-line badges?

by the way for those of you who are interested, there is a quattro grille badge which looks to be a black plastic clip with a quattro badge on it. don't think it would be to hard to remove the quattro bit and replace it with a s-line one.

A3Facelift002.jpg

When I saw a quattro facelift at my local dealers it looked like it actually had a different grille altogether.

The vent where the badge is placed is blanked off and the badge is stuck on the blank?

I'm sure someone with ETKA can confirm if the quattro and non quattro facelift shares the same grille.

Correct. With Donkey Land in the background LOL

Looks good, where did you get the s-line grill badge from ? Have ordered a Black edt 2.0TFSI and would like to add if poss.

Cheers for that, sure it will make sense if I order a badge.

Actually told the Audi salesman I wanted them to add one on before I collect car and he agreed however have my doubts he'll do it !