s4 wheels on a3

geron

Norway Massive
Reaction score
I have found 8x18 S4 B6(2002->) replica wheels in the US, as 5x100 ET 35 size.
Have any of you seen this available in uk or europe?

Think it would look kool on my car (a3 1.8T)

s42.jpg

Would be nice mate, look just like the S3 wheels really tho

yeah, they look "like" them, but they are bigger, and has a newer and prettier design, if you ask me :)

geron said:
I have found 8x18 S4 B6(2002->) replica wheels in the US, as 5x100 ET 35 size.
Have any of you seen this available in uk or europe?

Think it would look kool on my car (a3 1.8T)

There's a guy on here with a set o his Silver S3, looks good imo.

There's a company selling them, but they website doesn't seem to be running, so there's noway of getting their number?!?

Really, i have browsed through the gallery of this site, and no such car. Please advice the correct car, exited to see what it looks like.

And if you can, please tell what the companys name is.
I can google it :)

Now that Silver S3 looks amazing, are they genuine S4 wheels does anyone know? Would love a set of them.

joe6886 said:
Now that Silver S3 looks amazing, are they genuine S4 wheels does anyone know? Would love a set of them.

they are replica's, and the only company that was doing them doesn't seem to be trading anymore?! :wacko:

Rubbish, they look amazing too. Oh well shall have to be happy with what I got.

Many many thanks Jojo :)

Ill def. switch out my 19" bbs wheels..

Dont ya'll agree?

a3-3.jpg

The replica Avus alloys are hard to come by but I have found a company in Essex that can supply them.

I was quoted £789 for 18s wrapped in Goodyear F1s or £766 with Toyo T1S for my S3. My first thoughts are a bit steep for reps but I could sell my originals to make some money back.

I think the general opinion is they look good and I agree, but seeing them on a lowered S3 would really sell it to me.

I have a set of original 18" avus 2's on my silver s3, they are fitted on with H&R 20mm adaptors and i have recently had them re-furbed in anthericite, and my car is lowered, will try and get some pic's up but not actually taken any yet!
Keith

jojo - you found the picture of my car I posted & the company that suplied the wheels - very well done :beerchug:

I didnt know they were not trading anymore, I am very happy with the wheels & glad some others like them to :)

wasnt it rochdale wheels of something the S4 - 18's came from if i remember they were doing a good deal on them to.

S3 AD said:
jojo - you found the picture of my car I posted & the company that suplied the wheels - very well done :beerchug:

I didnt know they were not trading anymore, I am very happy with the wheels & glad some others like them to :)

Took me ages to find mate, nice car man. :cool:

S3 AD said:

Your car looks really awsome.
Seems like ive found a place in sweden that sells them, will get it confirmed tomorrow.

This forum has once again been of so much help. :)

I'm glad you guys like the wheels :) I think there are a nice mix of being a bit bigger & tougher looking & also keeping the OEM look :)

Its weird that you metion you have found a company in Sweden that sells them........ as I am in Sweden at the moment on business - very north Sweden, Pitea its VERY cold & lots of quattros about :)

Sorry no room in my case for 4 18'' wheels ;-)

sorry I didnt notice that - no point me even offering to try to take wheels back to the UK for you anyway :) good luck with getting a set they still seem pretty rare on a S3 which is another thing I really liek about them.

I am being taken to Jokkmokk marknad on Saturday & really looking forward to a ride on a dogsled, if I can cope with the -20 somthing tempertaures.

has anyone found where to get these wheels i have been looking for ages and cant seem to find anywhere.

yea spout thats the ones the 114oe but i dont think they do them in 5x100 pcd. has anyone sourced these wheels for anywhre for the s3?

thanks nick