Another FBMFSW question...

Sevv

Pushing the limits..
Reaction score
Right i got a 2007 8P A3 that already has a multifunction steering wheel .. but this one has more ****** buttons and on the description it says it would fit however the seller asked me to ask you guys since i already snapped it up as it was a bargain whether i'll have any hassles fitting it also got the wiring harness - 8J0 971 589 H

Audi A3 S3 8V s Line Flat Bottom Leather Sport Steering Wheel Airbag Genuine New | eBay

_571_zps12525335.jpg

and this is mine.. i hope im not gonna have a problem with the buttons not working can anyone please confirm this before the seller actually posts it Cheers in advance :)

IMG_0003_zpsdb0a547b.jpg

Last edited:

well then i hope this guy will give me a refund im having horrible luck on ebay is easter weekend.. from the bi-xenon to this..

i though atleast the horn and the track and volume changer would work :( ****** hell that sucks .. you wouldn't ship full steering wheels to Australia would you Nigel?

Find me a courier that will take the airbag & I would, but tbh it has to go via surface, aka boat to be shipped.

Find me a courier that will take the airbag & I would, but tbh it has to go via surface, aka boat to be shipped.

i was told if you put it in a anti-static bag and ship it should be fine

If you want to find a courier & take responsibility if it comes back, then yes I can source a wheel & box to send, I did this for another OZ member & it really busted my balls & caused me no end of grief.

If you want to find a courier & take responsibility if it comes back, then yes I can source a wheel & box to send, I did this for another OZ member & it really busted my balls & caused me no end of grief.

damn australia if you dont mind me asking what happened?.. ill try calling DHL and Fedex

Nigel if i may ask is it due to the airbag harness , something to do with one or two pins ?

Its nothing to do with wiring, it doesn't work, trust me & airbags are now a major concern for couriers, so it was returned before shipped.

Its nothing to do with wiring, it doesn't work, trust me & airbags are now a major concern for couriers, so it was returned before shipped.

alrighty then , ill see what i can do just need to get that damn refund right now.. a few of the guy in australia buy them from the UK and US and they land no issues ill have to sus it out

alright well i got the refund that was nice and zippy ill check with couriers tomorrow as its still a bank holiday and if they accept ill inform you and go on from there i hope.