Coding

s3reptdi

Reaction score
To code my rnse mk 2 I have put - 0215751 the sat nav works and displays on DIS, I don't have Bluetooth or a cd changer but I do have a flat bottom however this wont work, ive tried coding it but not sure if im doing it right, all I can get it to do is when I press mode and the speaking button it skips the track. Probably doesn't have the highline steering module. What does mess blocks, supp codes, adaption, adv ID and adv meas values do?

Does your car have Bluetooth? It's not built into the RNS-E, it's additional equipment.

If your car does have Bluetooth built in already then reset the RNS-E (Hold radio & Setup until the screen blanks)

Cheers done that, how do I definitely if ive done it right? What are all the other buttons? What fakra connector do I need as mine is broken, probably why my radio signal wasn't very good, ive seen a couple of different ones on ebay, I had a look at it but one of the leads disappears so not sure what it looks like. Thanks

Right now discovered on my flat bottom the left hand side skips track one way and the wheel turns the volume up only if you press the wheel and opposite for the other side

What's the part number of your Steering Module? Find in 16 - Steering Wheel.

Sounds like you have a Steering Module which expects MFSW controls from a Golf.

Just had a look at my a3 (2005) 2.0 TDI DSG I have flat bottom and planning on cruise, my steering module is 8P0 953 549 B and slip ring 1K0 959 653 C, I looked on Ross Tech for the steering module and its not listed