Audi A3 2012 Concert to RNS-E Mk2 - recommend fitter/coder in West Yorks area please?

RayVonGeezer

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just got a 2012 A3 Sportback Black Edition with Concert stereo, BlueTooth, Steering controls and voice phone control. After reading around I've just bought a RNS-E Mk2 (PN 8P0 035 193 G) off of eBay. I'm happy to have a crack at fitting it myself and then getting it coded, so can anyone recommend someone in West Yorks to code it please? (Or even just to fit it - I'm happy to pay a bit extra if it saves me the hassle :) ).

Preferably someone around Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield.

Thanks in advance,

Ray Von

Hi Ray

Welcome to the site.

I install these for members, give me a shout on PM & I'll be happy to help you get it fitted :)

Hi NHN,

Did you get my PMs? No probs if you're busy, I don't want to be a pain in the erse :) I'm just not sure if they're getting through or not.

Thanks,

Ray Von

Yes sorry mate been fairly ill, I am going through emails/pm's atm, so please bare with me, thanks.

If you get stuck, I'll be in wakefield at some point next week.
I wouldnt want to do any fitting work, but happy to let you use my VCDS under NHN's instruction.

Ray, nigel has been ill, but is working his way through his pm so he will be in touch as soon as he can, :) x

Ray, just to update, I've replied to all your PM's now mate, feel free to give me a bell when you're free :)