getting to sleep

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
i cant effing get to sleep its strange because im tired most of the night and day then when i get up and go to bed im like a bleeding awake with my head thinking a thousand thoughts at once how ******* off is this arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh......

Turn the computer off that might help ;)

I do shift work, body clock stopped years ago lol :confused:

Redtube, that'll tire you out mate, lol

ahhh thats what you was up to ...looks promicing lol

ended up downstairs watching multiple episodes of cops went to bed at 530 im up now with the baby got up at 7 my eyes feel like ive been cs gassed what a fecker i know why it happened i used to get slashed about 4 5 nights a week anyhow ive cut down to one and wed night i was proper leathered so thurs night im rolling in the effin isle's cos of the come down ive been thinking of knocking booze on the head for a while ......i may do it and just leather the gym 4 nights a week again

You're always on here at night so hows that possible, now I understand your aggression, lol.

I only started last week im sure it will suit me to the ground ...... I have to work nights but i also have to mind baby in the day so its gona be hard but im sure il enjoy it and get to see some cackers lol

Maybe it will be good cause depending on type of clubs lol it can actually be very good for self control, calm people down a bit aswell cause you learn not to fly of the handle so easily either, not a personal judgement you understand nudge nudge wink wink, lol, but its true, you see drunk people what they're really like & what you can be yourself at times & learn to respect the doormen more aswell, my mate was one & knew a few of them years back when I was partying, some of them can be ego power trippers but given lawsuits etc these days most have to be sensible, some even have cameras now as evidence of any transgression that occurs to cover there ****.