People who park in Disabled bays who are not disabled. And people who stare!

like this i posted in worst parking thread, i went into reception and spoke to them about it saying why do they let everyone get away with parking in disabled spaces, otherwise theres no point in them. They said as they have no licence in clamping or anything theres nothing they can do about people parking in disabled spaces who arnt disabled, but most people wont park in them and leave them for disabled badge holders...

not to mention his shocking parking is an added bonus to him bieng a complete w@nker

image.jpg

Isnt that a bit hypocratic?

In your previous post your telling people to keep their nose out of YOUR business, then in your last post your slating someone for parking in a disabled bay, with no knowledge of him, his circumstances or why he has parked there, just because hes driving a flash car with a chavvy sticker on it?

This is EXACTLY what your moaning about in your previous posts, when people have a go at you, yet then proceed to do the same thing yourself.

No, I am moaning at people who shout at me for parking in a disabled bay WITH a disabled WIFE and BLUE BADGE. They stare at my wife. That's what I am moaning at.

Now someone decides that they are going to park in the disabled bay nearest the door WITHOUT a disabled badge.

I didn't say his car was flash. I didn't say his sticker was chavvy. YOU DID. I merely described the car that was parked there, I was not aware that YOU would take it so personally. I assume you drive a flash car with a chavvy sticker on it?

The car was parked in a space designed for use by a person who is registered disabled, to allow them the parking space width to open the doors wide, and to enable their journey to be shorter and less painful.

Therefore, I do not accept your accusation, I am not a hypocrite.

So is the question on, who is really entitled to use the D-Bay, or, is it the entitlement of the badge holder disabled person in question? I mean there are so many folk out there ripping the **** out of having a badge who have got one for BS reasons from a doctor for a backhander?

Mate, you have to renew your blue badge, your doctor has to do an assessment and make a recommendation, people that buy them using a backhander are disgusting. It is the entitlement of the badge holder, and the badge now has to have a photograph of the badge holder so they can be challenged if necessary.

They give disabled badges to people who are less able than the rest of us, and we live in a society where we have empathy for people who are less able than us.

If you are fully able and still cannot park 30 foot from the front door, and need to park in a disabled bay 20 foot closer, then you are a lazy ******** who doesn't belong in the same community as the rest of us.

I don't see the debate here, disabled people get a badge to prove they can park slightly closer to the front door than a fully able person, end of.

A man goes to war for his country, loses both his legs, comes back home, and when he goes to park near the door of his local supermarket, some **** who is fully able has nicked the last disabled space because he don't give a ****.

Nice.

Mate, you have to renew your blue badge, your doctor has to do an assessment and make a recommendation, people that buy them using a backhander are disgusting. It is the entitlement of the badge holder, and the badge now has to have a photograph of the badge holder so they can be challenged if necessary.

They give disabled badges to people who are less able than the rest of us, and we live in a society where we have empathy for people who are less able than us.

If you are fully able and still cannot park 30 foot from the front door, and need to park in a disabled bay 20 foot closer, then you are a lazy ******** who doesn't belong in the same community as the rest of us.

I don't see the debate here, disabled people get a badge to prove they can park slightly closer to the front door than a fully able person, end of.

yes but back in the real world,

I been offered of copy blue badge in Brick Lane for a £150 or I could get my mum to order me one via her bad leg and she has not got a car, so what im getting at are the Blue Badges legitemency has gone down the loo along with most other badges like the blue peter ones you can buy on ebay,

blue peter badge | eBay

So you see the handed out like candy sweets badges have become de-valued in the eyes of the common motorist,

So to sum it up, Them who really deserve a Blue Badge should get one and be helped out, but them who ride the free wave have darkened the doors of the needy by the greedy!

yes but back in the real world,

I been offered of copy blue badge in Brick Lane for a £150 or I could get my mum to order me one via her bad leg and she has not got a car, so what im getting at are the Blue Badges legitemency has gone down the loo along with most other badges like the blue peter ones you can buy on ebay,

blue peter badge | eBay

So you see the handed out like candy sweets badges have become de-valued in the eyes of the common motorist,

So to sum it up, Them who really deserve a Blue Badge should get one and be helped out, but them who ride the free wave have darkened the doors of the needy by the greedy!

Corruption happens in all walks of life, but you take the risk of being found out. And when you do, it will be viewed as a despicable crime, taking advantage of a scheme that is designed to help and assist the less able. You can get fined £1000 and get a criminal record. Yes, I agree that you can buy badges, more like £400 to £1000 in London.

But are you saying that it is ok for people to stare at me parking my car in a disabled bay? Does it make it ok for people who do not have a badge at all to park in a disabled bay? The answer is no.

Your argument is flawed, in that you defend the rights of people to stare, to park where they want, on the basis that criminals abuse the blue badge parking scheme.

By your logic, it is okay for me to use another persons name to get credit, because the criminal gangs do it and therefore the safety of someone's identity has been devalued.

By your logic, it is okay for me to use another persons name to get credit, because the criminal gangs do it and therefore the safety of someone's identity has been devalued.

I'm not sure if you've interpreted it wrong or I have?

I think what he means is that a lot of people are claiming blue badges when they shouldn't really be entitled to them, and as such in the eyes of the public the "importance" of a blue badge isn't what it once was. Like everything, the minority spoil it for the majority.

No, what he is saying is it is ok for people to park in a disabled bay because of a few fraudsters using blue badges illegally.

A few fraudsters nick peoples identity, so by that logic it is ok for me to as well. You know, the importance of not nicking someone's identity is not what it once was.

Regardless of what a few fraudsters do, it is not ok to justify parking in a disabled bay unless you have a blue badge.

Corruption happens in all walks of life, but you take the risk of being found out. And when you do, it will be viewed as a despicable crime, taking advantage of a scheme that is designed to help and assist the less able. You can get fined £1000 and get a criminal record. Yes, I agree that you can buy badges, more like £400 to £1000 in London.

But are you saying that it is ok for people to stare at me parking my car in a disabled bay? Does it make it ok for people who do not have a badge at all to park in a disabled bay? The answer is no.

Your argument is flawed, in that you defend the rights of people to stare, to park where they want, on the basis that criminals abuse the blue badge parking scheme.

There is no argument apart from the one your creating my friend, Im kinda feeling like there is a bit of a chip on your shoulder here,

Im simply stating that the Value of the Blue badge has degraded due to the amount of fake, ill gained or misused people out there using one for all the wrong reasons, i.e. Tonight in Tesco a guy who i can only describe as a Body Builder pulls up in a 80k Merc with a Blue Badge in the window so he can park on double yellow lines to enable him to buy his Euro lotto ticket, is that the type of customer who deserves a BB? not in my view, and to be upfront, this sight is so common now that the respect for the D-Bays has lost its integrative with the general public,

Do i park in D-Bays ? No i simply take up 2 spaces at the far end of the car park and get ****** off at nob-jockeys fooking the system!

Im simply stating that the Value of the Blue badge has degraded due to the amount of fake, ill gained or misused people out there using one for all the wrong reasons,

This is the problem, you have made an assumption about the guy with the badge, because you see disability as a physical impediment that must be highly visible. Had he fallen out of the car and dragged himself along the floor, you would have been satisfied. He may well have a heart condition.

Anyway, you seem to agree that people without a blue badge should not park in a disabled bay, but at the same time make excuses for them by saying that you understand why.

I will leave the chip where it is, might put some ketchup on it.

Im simply stating that the Value of the Blue badge has degraded due to the amount of fake, ill gained or misused people out there using one for all the wrong reasons,

This is the problem, you have made an assumption about the guy with the badge, because you see disability as a physical impediment that must be highly visible. Had he fallen out of the car and dragged himself along the floor, you would have been satisfied. He may well have a heart condition.

Anyway, you seem to agree that people without a blue badge should not park in a disabled bay, but at the same time make excuses for them by saying that you understand why.

I will leave the chip where it is, might put some ketchup on it.

Anyway, you seem to agree that people without a blue badge should not park in a disabled bay, YES

but at the same time make excuses for them by saying that you understand why.
NOPE, I make no excuses for no man but myself, Maybe we don't need 50 disabled parking bays for **** tom and harry to use there mums badge in.

anyway, in the name of light heartedness, chips with ketchup on!
41xiYVTJOrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

my cousin is disabled with downsyndrome and his parents have a citroen c8 for there car due to practicality reasons. They usually park in the free for all spaces as he can get out the car easily without issues, however they also have a blue badge so if they cant find a good space after looking in the whole car park they then use the spaces. Likewise if my cousin is with my dad and me in the Q7 they give my dad the badge if he needs it and if my auntie isnt with us

Here's something I posted in another thread. A nice bit of retribution here:

In Matalan carpark, a couple of guys who weren't disabled and didn't have a disabled badge parked in a disabled bay.
When they returned to their car they couldn't unlock it. Looked as though the key had just stopped working.
They called Green Flag but the man who turned up couldn't gain access either.
I didn't hang around to see the outcome but it was a deserved lock out! :laugh:

disab.jpg

I use disable bays when taking my sister into town or to the supermarket, she can't get a blue badge, so I get a load of s**t from people walking past, I do get away with it though as the local traffic warden and shops know me and my sister.
As I said she can't get a blue badge, but she has extream scoliosis (think an 's' shaped spine going from left to right across your back), she has miniaturized lungs, only one kidney and only one ear. This condition is know as Goldenhar Syndrome and is not recognised by the blue badge scheme as it's so rare. Only 10 people in the country have it.
As far as non visible disabilities go, I also know how that feels as I have Type 1 Diabetes. When I go into hypoglycaemic shock, I'll get strangers having a go at me, thinking I'm drunk as 'acting drunk' (i.e. losing balance, slured speech, aggression) is one of the many symptoms of hypo's and the most common one for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that is a difficult one, you can understand why people are not happy when you park without a blue badge. The GP must be able to persuade the powers that be that your sister qualifies.

Don't give up, keep trying, get her GP on your side and you stand a chance of getting the badge.

Boils my blood.

Worst offenders I recon are late comers for classes at the gym, arrive at a minute passed the start time and abandon their car in a disabled spot.

I always take the opportunity to fire in a wee jibe, really annoys me.

Chris

with respect,

Tickets issued in private car parks are non valid in the "Court of Law" as they are breaking the law by demanding money with out any trial with a jury.

I realise the difficulty, but I take comfort from seeing the face of the stupid cow that parked in the space when she comes back out of the store :)