Would you buy a car from this person?

I know a guy that gor sacked from peugoet for stamping service books for his mates lol.

which is why service books have the same build sticker on the inside cover as the car - to stop scrotes like these fabricating a history

Typical of the trash that is being pedalled on ebay :Flush:

I could have done with one of these for a fiat coupe 20VT about 6 months ago!!

In all seriousness tho, stuff like this is shamefull, there has got to be a better system than a stamp in a book, to stop folks getting duped by crooks "inventing" service histories.

I do agree but thats what you pay dealers for as you can check with them through the computers as to what was done.

I never believe a book unless it is accompanied by valid receipts. the book itself is worthless especially with the amount of used lease cars out there which dont get the service book stamped when services or repaired.

I got my service history from the lease company with the bills from the garage when i bought mine else i was walking away

The mis conception is a service book is service history. It is not unless it is accompanied by the bills. which is why all my cars have all the bills i spent on filed away.

failure to do this opens doors for the likes of these scammers and unscrupulous dealers riping us poor sods off because we did not know better.

M