Pickup Date confirmed :)

MyAudiA3

Reaction score
Hi,

My collection has been confirmed for 2nd September.....soo excited!!

Has anyone who has picked up their car in the past month or so noticed anything in particular that we all should be aware of. Majority of the threads that I have read have been really positive so not sure if I am getting worried for no reason, first ever new car so I want to make sure I check everything I need to on collection.

Sorry if this is a repeat thread, if you can point me in the right direction I will go check it out :)

Thanks!

Welcome to the club! Also collecting on the 2nd.

Same here, just getting ready for collection and everything runs smoothly.

Any reason how you got such a quick build week 'myaudia3' .. Did you have a cancellation atall buddy?

Any reason how you got such a quick build week 'myaudia3' .. Did you have a cancellation atall buddy?

No cancellation, was initially advised it will be October but at the beginning of August was given build week 31. I only ordered on 22nd June and had a 10 weeks wait. I think it varies with everyone and depends on the dealer.

Before I put my order in, my dealer told it could make September/late September. Depends on the allocations from each dealer.

That's really good ! I put my order in the 15th of June and I've got build week 50 :( long wait for me !