• 1 Post By s33nyboy12
  • 1 Post By tha_ben
  • 1 Post By tha_ben
  • 1 Post By ABYSS

Thread: our development is now complete.. 2.0TDI 150PS dyno graphs

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

Status

our development is now complete.. 2.0TDI 150PS dyno graphs

Weve been working with our partner DTE Systems in Germany on the latest 2.0 TDI 150PS

Their new Audi A3 on their 150,000 euro Maha dyno

And the end result..

179 hp and 395nm

These results were from our CRD-T module on a base, out of the box setting on a car with less than 1000 miles on the clock.

These will be available to purchase within the next 7 days

Fitting instructions can be downloaded here:
    Last edited by ABYSS; 17th May 2013 at 16:13.
    NHN likes this.

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    And the price will be ?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

Reverse Gear

Status
    And how does the measurement look like without your modifikation? Surely it wasn't 150 PS exactly...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    And the price will be ?
    the CRD-T is £439.00 inc vat, but is available via our members offer below

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/members...er-offers.html

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacemarine View Post
    And how does the measurement look like without your modifikation? Surely it wasn't 150 PS exactly...
    Sorry, i wasnt given that information.

1st Gear

Status
    What's the torque RPM chart like? HP looks good.

A3, 2.0 TDI, S-Line, 6 speed manual, Scuba Blue, S-Line suspension, heated/folding mirrors, privacy glass, fine nappa leather, heated seats, light/rain sensor pack, flat tyre indicator, Purchased and supplied by Aberdeen Audi

1st Gear

Status
    Just wondering if you know how this effects the MPG???
    I am now the very very proud owner of an A3 Sportback S-line 2.0 TDI Glacier white - panoramic sunroof and privacy glass!

See ya Polo!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    What's the torque RPM chart like? HP looks good.
    The graph shows 2 curves, both power and torque

2nd Gear

Status
    What sort of 0-60 could we expect?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-Line 150ps, Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, Through Load, Aluminium Pedals.

Status
    The CRD-T's are now in stock for the 2.0TDI 150's, and weve already sold 3 systems including one to a member of ASN.

Im sure Ben will be along at some point to add his own feedback

And remember, were offering £80.00 off the full rrp on this system for ASN members

Quote Originally Posted by squiretolley View Post
    What sort of 0-60 could we expect?
    i honestly dont know, but hopefully Ben maybe able to answer that for us both.

1st Gear

Status
    Anything for petroleum 1.4 ?
    1.4 TFSI 122ps A3 SportBack. Comfort pack, Audi sound system, Daytona grey, SD Sat Nav, S line trim. Love it!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by viperfire View Post
    Anything for petroleum 1.4 ?
    nothing at present other than the pedal box

DTE Systems Maximum Response PEDAL BOX | chip tuning boxes from Diesel Tuning UK

6th Gear

Status
    I'm fairly new to all this stuff, but can anyone give me a brief overview of these things, how easy they are to install, what impact they have on longevity of the various components, what impact on warranty etc? I assume insurance would go up as well with one?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    I'm fairly new to all this stuff, but can anyone give me a brief overview of these things, how easy they are to install, what impact they have on longevity of the various components, what impact on warranty etc? I assume insurance would go up as well with one?
    fitting instructions can be downloaded from this link

vag_2.0_TDI_150PS_CRD-T.pdf

check out this page too..

Diesel Tuning UK

Direct link to the kit

Diesel Tuning box for Audi A3 2.0 Tdi 150 Ps (2012-) Stage 2 (crd-t))

If anyone is looking to purchase a kit, please drop me a pm and i will send you the ASN discount code to be used, or give us a call on 01207 299538
    Last edited by ABYSS; 30th May 2013 at 17:06.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ABYSS View Post
    fitting instructions can be downloaded from this link

vag_2.0_TDI_150PS_CRD-T.pdf

check out this page too..

Diesel Tuning UK

Direct link to the kit

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/...stage-2-(crd-t)

If anyone is looking to purchase a kit, please drop me a pm and i will send you the ASN discount code to be used, or give us a call on 01207 299538
    Good set of FAQ's but does not talk about warranty - I would be very surprirsed if this did not affect it, which is what has put me off (for three years at least)
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    Good set of FAQ's but does not talk about warranty - I would be very surprirsed if this did not affect it, which is what has put me off (for three years at least)
    Ive been running our modules on numerous vehicles including my latest BITDI A7, and weve never had any issues with warranty.

As long as the module is removed, there are no issues.

Our Navara is covered in stickers, as was our Seat Leon and both have been into dealers for warranty wortk without issues.

There is a lot of talk on the internet about warranty, but im yet to find any threads on any forum where someone has had their warranty revoked
    hittchy and Daveotto like this.

5th Gear

Status
    I assume for whatever reason if the customer isn't happy you will issue a full refund just like other performance mappers such as shark performance do........?

Also who on the forum has bought it? Don't be shy........tell us what it's like!

im very tempted , I've normally opted for a custom remap on my other cars but as dealers can detect this I think this may be the way forward for the 8v a3.

Sean
    TurGe likes this.
    Current: 2013 Audi A3 2.0 tdi s line 8V in black SD nav+ extras, E46 BMW M3, 1971 Volvo p1800, 2014 Ford transit sport 155ps ;-)

Previous : Focus st 225 stage 1 (265 bhp and too much torque), 2002 audi s3 bam engine completely OEM, 2001 Audi a3 1.8 TQS 221bhp and about 20 other cars, majority civics ek4/ek9 and Bmw / Audi soot chucker's!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s33nyboy12 View Post
    I assume for whatever reason if the customer isn't happy you will issue a full refund just like other performance mappers such as shark performance do........?

Also who on the forum has bought it? Don't be shy........tell us what it's like!

im very tempted , I've normally opted for a custom remap on my other cars but as dealers can detect this I think this may be the way forward for the 8v a3.

Sean

Need to write a full review, and I will when I'm not so busy!

Andrew @ DTUK was awesome! answered any questions properly, ordering was simple and arrived next day via special delivery.

He was on hand to ask any questions I had (even after 5PM!).

Very very impressed with the results, just playing around with the maps at the moment... I will probably get the car on a local dyno at some point.

I've had both tuning boxes and remaps before (on petrols, this is my first car on devil juice). Works 100% as advertised/expected, customer service was above excellent!

Go and buy one (ps, I'm not getting paid to say this! - just a genuine happy customer!)
    Daveotto likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s33nyboy12 View Post

Sean
    Yeh same - this is very tempting. Although I'd want to wait a bit before I got it, and since my car isn't here until September anyway I don't think I'd be able to take advantage of the group buy thing!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Yeh same - this is very tempting. Although I'd want to wait a bit before I got it, and since my car isn't here until September anyway I don't think I'd be able to take advantage of the group buy thing!
    The group buy is a long term offer, so don't worry about missing out

Reverse Gear

Status
    i'm really interested in purchasing one of these due to my car being on lease, therefore would have to be returned to factory setup before it returns, only problem is I am no where near confident enough to start pulling plugs out of my engine, even with picture diagrams to help.

Anybody know of anyone in the Leeds/York area whom could install this?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Glynny92 View Post
    i'm really interested in purchasing one of these due to my car being on lease, therefore would have to be returned to factory setup before it returns, only problem is I am no where near confident enough to start pulling plugs out of my engine, even with picture diagrams to help.

Glynn.

were based in Durham, and depending on when youre looking to purchase im down to Harrogate this weekend, and on Tuesday so would be more than willing to install and set it up for you

Im available on 01207 299538 if youre free for a chat

Andrew

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Glynny92 View Post

The instructions provided were top notch, very easy to understand...

Engine cover just pulls off by the way, after that its plain sailing, diagrams are perfect.

Only thing i needed was a screwdriver fort the release clip on the rail sensor. damn my stupid big fingers!
    ABYSS likes this.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_ben View Post
    The instructions provided were top notch, very easy to understand...

Engine cover just pulls off by the way, after that its plain sailing, diagrams are perfect.

Only thing i needed was a screwdriver fort the release clip on the rail sensor. damn my stupid big fingers!

same problem here Ben, old sausage fingers
    s33nyboy12 likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    Ive got thr CRD2 on my current 8P and have to say its a total transformation. Only worry is going through tyres quicker than I should, but then again thats where the fun is .

Ive had the box for over a year now with no issues. I did take it off when the car went in for service and left it off for about a week (due to the rain and laziness) I had to get it back on though as the car didnt feel the same anymore.

Andrew- just a quick one, ive bought a new mark 7 GTD and should be getting it september/october. Is the CRD2 I have for my 140 A3 compatible? Does it require new maps? If so do you have new maps for the 184ps engine yet??
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140

Status
    You can use the box, with new software which is free of charge, or we can upgrade it to a CRDT for £66.95

Software available for the 184 now

Status
    The CRDT is now available for the 1.6 TDI found in the 8v

Details to follow

Status
    We are now able to offer finance on our Diesel Tuning Systems, and for a limited time we're offering 0% Finance over 6 months (other terms are available)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    to take advantage of this offer, please give us a call on 01207 299538

Reverse Gear

Status
    DTUK - are you offering members discount on the web price for these boxes that are currently £395 online?

Looks like the plug in box is the only way forward as no one can remap!

Status
    the crd-t works back at £365.95

this should be of interest to a few members

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-...nt-thread.html

1st Gear

Status
    Sorry for what is probably a very stupid question but does the box stay on at all times, i.e. if the care was ever in an accident and inspected by an insurer they would fine this device on lifting the bonnet?

I've always had straight remaps before to maintain the "stealth" approach...and yes I understand the implications of this :-)

Thanks
    S3 Sprint Blue - Auto lights & wipers,Rear parking sensors and Sunroof. Revo remap. Pioneer +JL + Focal ICE upgrade.