AVENGERS

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Reaction score
went to see this last night.
i was unsure of it and didnt really know what to expect.

once you get over laughing at Samuel L Jackson at the beginning, its starts off quite slowly, but builds into one of the most epic superhero films ever made. as corny as it can be in places, its full of explosive action, great effects, comedy believe it or not, and some GREAT characters (except for captain america of course!).
its quite a long film, 2.5 hours, but i think its just about right, they've done really well with the story, and the way it progressed through the film, not just, get some heros together, they go to war, they win, if you know what i mean, theres alot more to it than that.

the hulk and thor are just EPIC! so if you like them films go see it, i dont think many people will be dissapointed at all.

Im planning to go see this, my son went on Thursday night and said it was fantastic. :)

Awesome movie. action from start to finish. With a lot of funny references and scenes mades it even better

Brilliant film, best marvel film yet.

Loved the fighting between the Characters, also loved Black Widows ***!

And the film is 2 hours long not 2.5 hours.

It was great how when you watched each character on there own, it felt like you were watching their own film, e,g iron man.

My advice is to watch all the seperate films before you watch this, so watch Thor, iron man1,2, captain America and all the Incredible Hulk beforehand.

This was awesome. I dragged my fiancee along to it and she really didnt want to go see it but she loved it, although I dont know if it was the film or if it was Captain America that made her like it :uhm: haha

Excellent movie. One of the best this year

Finally got round to watching this last night! Had my friends quoting 'puny god' and giggling constantly, now I know what all the fuss is about!! Easily the best scene of any movie 2012 to date!!! :laugh:

Got to admit the first hour or so is pretty much the same as any superhero movie, nothing exciting, but it's just building up the story, then it's pretty much all action from then onwards! :superman:

Finally watched it last night, great film and some great quotes to chuckle over!

Took the wee fella to see it on Monday(he's 6)and tbh the fact it was a 12a didnt bother me-the violence is no worse than what he sees in his cartoons.We both loved it,and look forward to the next level ;)