ADI 2012 - Midlands Convoy Thread

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Ok guys, With AITP over for another year, Here commeth ADI...

Im thinking we follow the plan as per last year, meeting at Stensham Services on the M5 and tag on with the guys from the north west?

can do a mini convoy to Strensham, with people from Cov/Warks/Leics etc if people want...

Thoughts? :think:

Midlands Attendee's List:
1.Moi (Arrkon)

Nice one Arkkon, I'll be heading down from Nottingham so could meet up with you lot somewhere (M42?) on the way to Strensham. I've added where I'm coming from - if we all do the same we can work out where to meet up on the way to Strensham. Hopefully we can get a mini-convoy going before joining up with the others there.

JoJo - I've added you to the list you lazy boy!

1. Moi (Arrkon)
2. JoJo
3. The Doctor (Paul) - coming from Nottingham

Add me in, I'll follow the Doctor as we live in Notts :)

what time do u lot look to meet at the services - il be coming from birmingham hitting the M5 - have put myself down on JoJo's thread to be added to the track session - hoping the weather will be nice... could meet on M5 services possibley Frankley :D add me on the convoy list anyway

Last edited:
  1. Arrkon
  2. jojo
  3. The Doctor (Paul) - Nottingham
  4. carl-1968 - Nottingham
  5. avvy786 - Birmingham
  6. A4_MaJiK (Azeem) - Leicester
Don't mean to try and take over the thread here or anything but may I suggest we all list where we're located on the list so we can determine the best location to meet and also the route too? Should be a good drive anyway, I was thinking if the guys from Nottingham are coming down the M1, they could meet me at Leicester Forest East (Southbound) services of the M1?

Azeem.

Im ok with that, what says Paul?, also what time at LFE?

Hum wheres best for me to meet you guys? Ill be going M69, A46, M40, M42, M5

I'm meeting most of you guys on the M5 @Strensham Services. I will be joining the M40 @jcn3 of course, so might bump into a fellow members.

Hum wheres best for me to meet you guys? Ill be going M69, A46, M40, M42, M5

I'm leaving from Leicester Forest East Southbound. Once we've got a full of list of who wants to convoy and where they're located, we can make the necessary arrangements for routes and times.

1. Arrkon - (Rob) Coventry
  2. jojo - (Jo) Solihull
  5. avvy786 - Birmingham
  6. A4_MaJiK (Azeem) - Leicester

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i struggle to go slow for a convoy, i was just going to wave as i flew by lmao

I'm no longer able to make this guys sorry. I've adjusted the list accordingly anyway.

2. jojo - (Jo) Solihull
  5. avvy786 - Birmingham

Stick me on the list too, I'm still TBC officially but can't see it being a problem getting the day off.

2. jojo - (Jo) Solihull
  5. avvy786 - Birmingham
  6. jjmurphy21187 (Joe) - Nottingham

UPDATED LIST

2. jojo - (Jo) Solihull
  5. jjmurphy21187 (Joe) - Nottingham

We really need to firm this up with times etc and where we are going to converge I know its going to be an early start! But so looking forward to letting it loose on the track

For those heading down the M5, I will be at the M5 Strensham Services around 730am, then setting off around 745ish, it take about an hour to get there from here, and they serve Maccy D breakfast here. This is my usual meeting point. I will be joining the M42 @jnc3 around 645ish hopefully.

That will do for me, I'll be setting off from Notts at 5:30 and heading for J24,M1 then A42/M42 then M5 aiming for strensham at 7 to 7:15ish

UPDATED LIST

2. jojo - (Jo) Solihull
  5. jjmurphy21187 (Joe) - Nottingham
    6. MissViper (Maria) Hinckley

Guys i've got no idea what is going on. But tried to add my name to the list and it's not exactly worked ? what have i done wrong?
We will be travelling down from Hinckley way so will at the services