Rolling Road Session in Scotland

Alright was wondering, my mate is coming in his Prodrive Scooby (once owned by Colin McRae himself!! Was given as a gift when he left Subaru to race for ford for anyone wondering) just to see what Star performance is like and if there is any room could he possibly have a power run. Would be very much appreciated.

Oh yeah sorry meant to say if anyone has a digi camera they should take it along so we can get some pics for in the gallery. Cheers.

Paul C - Tell your mate to come along. Star said they'd do 28 cars - so should be fine. He can join the end - near you.

FWD

Simon - A4 1.8T
Frazer - Mk2 Golf VR6
Alistair - Corrado VR6
Glen - Mk3 Golf 16V
John - Mk4 Golf 1.8T
TomS - Civic Type R
Ali - Civic Type R
Lee's Dad - Volvo 850R
Simon - Mk3 Golf 1.8T

4WD S3

David
Stephen
Paul R

4WD Ur Quattro

Kevin

4WD S2 Coupe

Doug
TomC
Chris
Johnny
Paul J
Mark
Nick

4WD S2/RS2 Avant

Raymond
Robo
Lee

A4 Quattro

Paul C
Kris

Scooby

Paul C's mate

[ QUOTE ]
Markey said:
Are there any results of this yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Youl be lucky! Its not happening until Sunday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry to keep posting but just spoke to a mate who has a civic jordan and asked if he could go on the rollers since there are a couple of spaces left. His name is Paul Wilson. Cheers.

Hey guess who .. again!! Since there will be on final place availiable i have another mate with a Supra twin turbo who would like to take part if thats ok cheers. His name is Viney Chan.

Sorry to drop out at the last moment but I've just woken up to water all over the back kitchen - f##king Combi boiler has let go during the night.

Anyone take a guess what I'll be doing all weekend?

Hey Soupie69uk - I'm sure you've got more mates out there to fill the space.

Take plenty of photos people and post them up. I'l take some step by step ones of how to remove a combi boiler with a sledgehamer if anyones interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Yes,

smashing day, if a litle old (and under powered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif).

Any way a burst hose seems to be the prob. Samco hoses ordered shortly porb fixed.

Nice to meet all you guys too. Good bunch!