EM TuningMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    OK looks like I might be going from Leicester now, so I may just end up meeting Ash and go from there, as im only like 20-30 mins away from the venue.

So luckily you guys wont have to wait for me being late...lol

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Ash are you going on the Saturday or Sunday, the show is only on Sunday isnt it??

Im sure all the Brum boys are talking about meeting on Sunday morning and driving to the show on Sunday morning.

I was planning on meeting up with you on Sunday morning as well in Leicester??

2nd Gear

Status
    I was planning on Sat and camp over, i still haven't booked the camping though so may be fully booked, and I've been offered some cash in hand work on Sat not sure what to do?
    It's all gone sensible now - Passat B6 140 tdi on the drive, saving a fortune on fuel though!

Neutral

Status
    Piers - Birmingham
    Henry - Solihul

my mate Henry bumped into another AS.net user at a petrol station the other day in solihul and he said that few people meeting at the 24hr Tesco just off junction 4 of the m42.
    where u lot arranging to meet?
    A3 2.0tdi (170) Quattro S-line

Mods -
    Badgless Grille
    S3 rear Bumper
    Black Brake Callipers
    19" New RS6 Rims
    Cupra R Front Lip/Splitter
    Alpine Touch Screen Headunit
    Alpine satnav/Freeview/DAB
    Rainbow Audio Speakers
    JL amps and sub
    Pipercross Venom Induction

Status
    Hey Piers that was me that Henry met...lol...

I think the Brum lads are meeting in the Notcutts/Tesco car park on Sunday at 7.30am, im sure someone will update the thread accordingly in due course if theres any changes, just PM me or ask A3Tom, and you can arrange to meet up with the boys there and convoy up with them if you guys want to.

Status
    Hey Ash, let me know as im planning on going Sunday morning from Leicester, so can meet up with you somewhere and we can drive up and meet the lads closer to Wicksteed if you want??

Reverse Gear

Status
    Right... not sure I can make 7:30 (I can, it's the missus that will take more convincing) but happy to try and meet at Corley services just after 8am.
    Might be attending Bristol Cider festival on Saturday, so if I don't show up I'll see you all at the show instead

Cheers,
    Mark

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Hey Ash, let me know as im planning on going Sunday morning from Leicester, so can meet up with you somewhere and we can drive up and meet the lads closer to Wicksteed if you want??
    I'm working saturday now so camping is out the window, so i'm up for meeting you somewhere sunday morning.
    It's all gone sensible now - Passat B6 140 tdi on the drive, saving a fortune on fuel though!

Status
    Yep coolio, I will drop you a text in the week and we can meet up somewhere local to both of us and head out to the park to play

2nd Gear

Status
    sounds good to me! dropped you a pm with my number not sure if you have my new one or not.

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3Tom View Post
    Yep, Corley services is fine with me and if its easier for anyone else then its all good.

As for the meeting at Tesco, I'm up for it so we can go in on mass

T
    Are you going up on Sunday morning or Saturday? I can be at Corley and join on if thats ok... what time are you all planning on being there?

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tufftybloke View Post
    Are you going up on Sunday morning or Saturday? I can be at Corley and join on if thats ok... what time are you all planning on being there?

<tuffty/>
    Sunday morning mate.

I think so far its some meeting at Notcutts/Tesco in Shirley, then pop into Corley to pick others up and then over to Tescos near the show to collect a couple more.

Tom
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Sunday morning mate.

I think so far its some meeting at Notcutts/Tesco in Shirley, then pop into Corley to pick others up and then over to Tescos near the show to collect a couple more.

Tom
    Dunno where that is... I will be going M5/M42 then off at J7a to the M6... that anywhere near??

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Dunno where that is... I will be going M5/M42 then off at J7a to the M6... that anywhere near??

<tuffty/>
    Yes, you go pass us, Jcn4(I think) off the M42(A3400) and turn left off the big island, straight for like 200yard and next island turn right and it will be Tescos/Nottcuts, if you miss that, then it going to be Corley Services on the M6, which is the last services before you hit M1/A14.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    What sort of time will you all be there?

<tuffty/>

S3 Drift King!

Status
    What sort of time will you all be there?

<tuffty/>
    I think we are leaving Tescos/Notcutts @730am to go Corley Services for 8am'ish on the M6 and set off from there and meet Jason(voorhees) en route or something, as he just after the services junction.

Status

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    meet Jason(voorhees) en route or something, as he just after the services junction.
    Ermmm yes I was wasn't I,am at Heathrow at 7 picking a mate up and I don't wish to drive like a loon to get there in time so am a no show for the convoy but will be there at Wicksteed

Smell my finger.

Status
    Right...this is getting close.

So, people meeting at Tesco's just off the Jct 4 M42 stick yourselves on this list (quote it and add your details).

So far I'm aware of...

Me
    Jojo

Anyone else?, if so put yourselves on the list!.

I'm planning a 8.00am meet as long as we know we can get into the park if we're early as it doesnt look like we have to stop at Corley now (unless I've missed something).

Cheers

Tom
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    im comin from south wales so im up the M5,M42(jnc 7a) onto M6, hopefully if im up there before 8am then i will pull into corley services to meet a few of you. you are on about the sunday now aint ya lol

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Yes, you go pass us, Jcn4(I think) off the M42(A3400) and turn left off the big island, straight for like 200yard and next island turn right and it will be Tescos/Nottcuts, if you miss that, then it going to be Corley Services on the M6, which is the last services before you hit M1/A14.

This the place? Clicky

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Right...this is getting close.

So, people meeting at Tesco's just off the Jct 4 M42 stick yourselves on this list (quote it and add your details).

So far I'm aware of...

Me
    Jojo

Anyone else?, if so put yourselves on the list!.

I'm planning a 8.00am meet as long as we know we can get into the park if we're early as it doesnt look like we have to stop at Corley now (unless I've missed something).

Cheers

Tom
    Me
    Jojo
    tufftybloke

Is it defo 8.00am meet at Tesco? gonna take me about an hour (maybe less ) to get to M42 J4 from mine...

Quote Originally Posted by S4Twiggy
    im comin from south wales so im up the M5,M42(jnc 7a) onto M6, hopefully if im up there before 8am then i will pull into corley services to meet a few of you. you are on about the sunday now aint ya lol
    What time you passing M5 J13? If we are due at Tesco for 8.00am I will be there just after 7.00am

<tuffty/>

1st Gear

Status
    Anyone heading across from Oxfordshire on Sunday morning?

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    it doesnt look like we have to stop at Corley now (unless I've missed something).
    Like Me?

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

Smell my finger.

Status
    Tufftybloke,

Yep, thats the place, its just off the motorway. Its going to be a 7.30 meet. Where are you coming from? (there wont be ANY traffic on the M42 at that time).

Sidibear - See you at 8.00am is at Corley then!. What car are we looking out for?.

Tom

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Tufftybloke,

Yep, thats the place, its just off the motorway. Its going to be a 7.30 meet. Where are you coming from? (there wont be ANY traffic on the M42 at that time).

Sidibear - See you at 8.00am is at Corley then!. What car are we looking out for?.

Tom
    Coming from Stroud way so I will get onto the M5 at J13... roughly an hour to get to that point of the M42 but will aim to get there a tad earlier

Worth doing a mobile no. exchange via PM?

<tuffty/>

Smell my finger.

Status
    Coming from Stroud way so I will get onto the M5 at J13... roughly an hour to get to that point of the M42 but will aim to get there a tad earlier

Worth doing a mobile no. exchange via PM?

<tuffty/>
    Roughly an hour?....pah....I used to do it the other way round in a Merc Sprinter in 45 minutes (that was at 5am though!).

Yep, I'll drop you a PM with my number on. I think the plan is me you and Joe meet up just off the M42 between 7.30 and 8.00am and then off up to Corley to pick up Sidibear. It'll only take about 15 minutes to get up to Corley so we'll be there for about 8ish for anyone meeting us there.

I cant help but think we're going to get there pretty early....hope we can get in!!!.

Tom

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    I cant help but think we're going to get there pretty early....hope we can get in!!!.

Tom
    I have heard from Calvin and my impression is that the park opens at 8.30 for employeess to set up and then 10am for everyone that needs to get in and pay, like us. A few of us hope to already be in there due to camping so can't even use that to blag our way in to setup the stand or something. Don't rush guys

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan A4 View Post
    I have heard from Calvin and my impression is that the park opens at 8.30 for employeess to set up and then 10am for everyone that needs to get in and pay, like us. A few of us hope to already be in there due to camping so can't even use that to blag our way in to setup the stand or something. Don't rush guys
    Cool, we shall have a slow cruise up. We're stopping off at another Tescos on the way to pick Nilz etc up so we should be there for 10ish

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Tom
    This one....

With this shifty looking pair stood next to it....

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

Smell my finger.

Status
    OK, no worries...park somewhere obvious and keep an eye out for us....I'll be in this...

Status
    So what time will you guys roughly get to the Tescos outside Wicksteed, so me and Ash can meet up accordingly and make our way there to meet you guys??

Im in a Silver S3 and Ash in a Black A3

Status
    OK, no worries...park somewhere obvious and keep an eye out for us....I'll be in this...

and I look like this

Smell my finger.

Status
    You cheeky swine....you're now 'on the list'

Nilz, I have no idea...er...9.30 sound alright?.

I hope someones bringing a sat nav!.

T

S3 Drift King!

Status
    It'll only take about 15 minutes to get up to Corley so we'll be there for about 8ish for anyone meeting us there.
    15 Minutes to get to Corley?! How fast you plan on driving?

I hope someones bringing a sat nav!.

T
    Guess I'll bring mine along and lead the way then.

Smell my finger.

Status
    15 Minutes to get to Corley?! How fast you plan on driving?

Guess I'll bring mine along and lead the way then.

Its not that far!!!, plus that time of day on Sunday there'll be a lack of traffic

Good call with the sat nav Joe, my new phone has one on it but I wouldnt want to rely on it!.

T

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    staying up on saturday now aswel as sunday so ill catch you guys at the park, sunday morning up at 7am to wash polish and wax, hope the hotel has a bloody hose or ill be doing 20 bucket trips lol

Status
    Tom 9.30 sounds cool, I will let Ash know to meet up accordingly then.

Really looking forward to this now

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add Jimmeh on Facebook
    I don't suppose anyones coming in from the Notts/Lincs/Mansfield area? I'll be all lonesome

*boo-hiss sniff *
    Audi A4 Avant 1.9TDi 130 Quattro Sport.
    WhiteDetails.co.uk - Facebook? Follow me!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Tom 9.30 sounds cool, I will let Ash know to meet up accordingly then.

Really looking forward to this now
    Me too, if only the rain would stop so I can clean the car

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Good call with the sat nav Joe, my new phone has one on it but I wouldnt want to rely on it!.
    I have satnav, also a Tesco Store guide with all the addresses in

And while you are all sat behind following me admiring my Audi-Sport.net sticker, make a note of my reg no so you can put me in the "spotted" forum

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast