voorhees
Wes G
Audimad
nickelvery
Jampublic
S3 SAF
Bong Water
Dave Montana
LottieA3 (Even though she says she IS coming now, see what I did there!)
Magic
IN-A3

Really looking forward to this now, is going to be a good day.

nickelvery said:
cal1470
nilz18t
jojo
Randomjim
voorhees
Wes G
Audimad
nickelvery
Jampublic
S3 SAF
Bong Water
Dave Montana
LottieA3 (Even though she says she IS coming now, see what I did there!)
Magic
IN-A3

Really looking forward to this now, is going to be a good day.

And those are just the people from Audi-Sport.net......not to mention rs246.com, edition38, tt forum, pistonheads, tyresmoke, s2 forum etc etc etc. :rockwoot:

almost had a tear in my eye.....good job i've got broad shoulders and a good sense of humour.:nyah:

I would love to make it to this but can't due to work commitments. Even though its on the mainland I would still have went. Maybe next time

karl7900 said:
I would love to make it to this but can't due to work commitments. Even though its on the mainland I would still have went. Maybe next time

Sorry to hear that, maybe make the next one?

Hey kids,

Convoy up Sunday morning anyone?? Did PM a few of you, but guess your all a bunch of slackers! So no worries ;)

Anyone interested? Dave? Anyone one heard from Prawn? Nick what time you leaving? What about Ed 'I wish I was a carpenter too' Harris?

Well guess PM or FO! ha ha :)

Enjoy all

Pubs

nickelvery said:
Sorry to hear that, maybe make the next one?

Hopefully will make the next one. Would love to put faces to names. And of course see all the cars.:icon_thumright:

Jampublic said:
Hey kids,

Convoy up Sunday morning anyone?? Did PM a few of you, but guess your all a bunch of slackers! So no worries ;)

Anyone interested? Dave? Anyone one heard from Prawn? Nick what time you leaving? What about Ed 'I wish I was a carpenter too' Harris?

Enjoy all

Pubs

I shall be heading up there for 10.00 to setup a few things. I think Prawn won't be making it due to turbo problems. :sadlike:

Is your mate with the R8 coming? No excuses please!! :gun2:

The new A4 which has been released a few days ago will be there and hopefully a couple of other surprises too. :icon_thumright:

jojo said:
I have to try and find some time to wash my car between now and Sunday morning.... it's fiiiilthy! :sadlike:

I feel your pain dude, i've got 2 to wash before sunday!

Jampublic said:
Hey kids,

Enjoy all

Pubs

I'd be up for a little convoy. I'm coming from south coast so could meet you on the way up.

nilz18t said:
Im not a 100% sure if i can make it or not as have visitors this w/e, however if they are gone by Sunday, then i shall come over....just to confirm is it £6 per person entrance to the meet???
Bring your visitors with you, it`s going to be a great day.:icon_thumright:

nickelvery said:
I have just had some news about a car which will be turing up on the day so a surprise will await you on Sunday.

:icon_thumright:
I wonder what it could be?:think:

Randomjim said:
I'd be up for a little convoy. I'm coming from south coast so could meet you on the way up.

Well where in Reading? Which way you heading up?

nickelvery said:
I shall be heading up there for 10.00 to setup a few things. I think Prawn won't be making it due to turbo problems. :sadlike:

Is your mate with the R8 coming? No excuses please!! :gun2:

The new A4 which has been released a few days ago will be there and hopefully a couple of other surprises too. :icon_thumright:

Oh dear to much power for the A3 to coupe with! ;)

Yeah should be coming up in the R8 :)

Jampublic said:
Well where in Reading? Which way you heading up?

I don't really know reading to be honest, i was just gonna follow whatever my mates tom tom says. Which way were you gonna go?

Randomjim said:
I don't really know reading to be honest, i was just gonna follow whatever my mates tom tom says. Which way were you gonna go?

Not even look at it yet to be honest! :sorry:

Will have a look later and let you know. :)

So so easy to find.....follow the big blue road called the M40 :readit:
Find Junction 12.....then follow brown signs for the Heritage Motor Centre!

I'm not going to be able to make it to this one as I'm stuck up in Sunderland for uni till the 25th. If I was home in Cambridgeshire I would'a been there for sure =[

Make sure you take lots of pictures! =]

SmoothAssault said:
I'm not going to be able to make it to this one as I'm stuck up in Sunderland for uni till the 25th. If I was home in Cambridgeshire I would'a been there for sure =[

Make sure you take lots of pictures! =]

Sorry to hear that mate, lots of pics there will be.

Well looks like my R8 lift as crumbled under the pressure from his wife to stay at home, because its mothers day!!:faint:

So now i will be dragging my heap out for a drive! :)

Going to text abuse now to some 2 door tin can driver!:asskicking:

Randomjim we will no doubt go to ways to the M40, either back way Reading to Benson then M40 (nice little drive) or A4 to Maidenhead then A404 High Wycombe then M40! Does that cross your path at all?

dont know if ill be able to make it to as my clutch has started to slip, so dont want to drive until its sorted.:sadlike:

S3 SAF said:
dont know if ill be able to make it to as my clutch has started to slip, so dont want to drive until its sorted.:sadlike:

I hear the best cure for slipping clutches is to bring them to a meet in Gaydon. :icon_thumright:

Jampublic said:
Randomjim we will no doubt go to ways to the M40, either back way Reading to Benson then M40 (nice little drive) or A4 to Maidenhead then A404 High Wycombe then M40! Does that cross your path at all?

I think i'll be going up the a34 then join the m40 so could meet up along the m40 at some point?

I think I'll try the A46 any convoys?

LottieA3 said:
Woo woo think Im defo coming and bringing 24 cupcakes for calvin!

Yabba dabba doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thats fantastic! Thanks!:icon_thumright:

nickelvery said:
I hear the best cure for slipping clutches is to bring them to a meet in Gaydon. :icon_thumright:

lol! if not may come up with ballcrusher, as he might be going...

Randomjim said:
I think i'll be going up the a34 then join the m40 so could meet up along the m40 at some point?

A34 i hate that road! :sorry:

There are the cherwell services jct 10 on the M40, 2 junctions before Gaydon!