Audi Driver International 22nd Oct. Who's going?

Anyone going with a passenger? As I wouldn't mind some moving pics of my car on the dual carriage way or motor way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway hope to see all you guys there bright and early LOL

Also I'll see you at 6.30 The Slug.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone going with a passenger? As I wouldn't mind some moving pics of my car on the dual carriage way or motor way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i will get some shot for you i have passenger, she cam camcord too, lol

c u at crak of dawn, lol i need some early nights, lol

[ QUOTE ]
I havn't got Word on my computer at home, so haven't done a spec sheet. Is everyone doing one ?

Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

What format can you do it in as I can work with most things.

And my 2.8SC not been added to the list wap-pon!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks like the weather's gonna be crap for the rest of the week, is a filthy car ok for the stands? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i will get some shot for you i have passenger, she cam camcord too, lol

c u at crak of dawn, lol i need some early nights, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be great mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I am more interested in still pictures, but a film with the sound of my car on would be good also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like the weather's gonna be crap for the rest of the week, is a filthy car ok for the stands? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully it as we get closer it might change to the forecast for Sunday of dry with chances of sunshine.

is it muddy area, dont wanna get my feet soaked, lol

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take sme spare shoes with you... They were needed last year!

Right then... Any welshies want to meet up on route?

I will be meeting ANDYTQ at Cardiff West Services (Junc 33 M4) at 6:45 - 6:50.

We will be meeting in the petrol station.

Anyone fancy joining us?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Parking area/stand is usually on the hard stuff, but you never know...

[ QUOTE ]
Right then... Any welshies want to meet up on route?

I will be meeting ANDYTQ at Cardiff West Services (Junc 33 M4) at 6:45 - 6:50.

We will be meeting in the petrol station.

Anyone fancy joining us?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a weshie, but will meet at the Cross hands, probably closer than the Cardiff services for me.

[ QUOTE ]
Dicky; we'll meet you at cardiff also then...
I pm'd my mobile to you...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok mate. See you there

[ QUOTE ]
PS. JPO was that the rover courtesy car from AmD i saw today, lol thought you had traded yours in haha, see u at the show

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Yes it was mate......... see you there I hope

[ QUOTE ]
How many are going now Dicky?

[/ QUOTE ]

Between 15 and 20...

Should be good!

[ QUOTE ]
I'll meet you there too Rich.

Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

No probs. See you there!

Wanted to get my Bilsteins on in time, but brother has said Sinclairs are in the process of moving the Beissbarth. So thats put an end to that.

Chris.

Sorry chaps. Was really looking forward to this but I seem to have come down with some nasty flu bug and don't think I am going to be able to make it afterall. Please post lots of photos!

Marc

u aint got that bird flu bug have u, lol

Guys, really sorry about this.... I am going to have to cancel as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was so looking forward to it, especially having THIS on the stand.....

Apologies - hopefully someone else will be able to stand in

dicky, will catch up with you as you pass sarn, cookie is going to ring me when you leave port talbot, so should be about right if i leave , otherwise will meet in services. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
docurley - Audi A4 1.8TQ (RS4 Body conversion)
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
Enzo (possibly) - Audi S4 (B5)
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
trekbiker - Audi A4 Avant 2.5 TDi
JPO - Audi S4
ANDYTQ - Audi A3 1.8TQ
s3bow - Audi S3
rojocho - Audi A3 1.8T
MaWhitey - Audi A4
TheSlug - A3 TDI QS

RESERVE LIST

[ QUOTE ]
dicky, will catch up with you as you pass sarn, cookie is going to ring me when you leave port talbot, so should be about right if i leave , otherwise will meet in services. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great.. See you there!

well, the forcast on the bbc site has changed to dry and overcast... better than rain.

theres fair chance i may also endure the 3-4 hour drive from norwich and come and check it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yeah come the more the merryer, i cant wait! so any stands there like eibach or amd etc..??? ive never bin to one b4, can some1 enlighten me.

[ QUOTE ]
yeah come the more the merryer, i cant wait! so any stands there like eibach or amd etc..??? ive never bin to one b4, can some1 enlighten me.

[/ QUOTE ]

AmD and Milltek are usually there bud, along with a host of other tuners, not sure about Eibachs though?

kool cheers bud, im so excited like being a kid all over again, lol

[ QUOTE ]
well, the forcast on the bbc site has changed to dry and overcast... better than rain.

theres fair chance i may also endure the 3-4 hour drive from norwich and come and check it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's now saying overcast with sunny intervals which is a lot better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Not long to go now guys, and I am looking forward to it now.

Hopefully the weather will be good tomorrow so I can give her a good clean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also if there are loads of stands there I can see me spending on coil-overs or something daft. Oh well there goes some more money LOL

Not looking forward to the 4:00AM start though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hopefully the weather will be good tomorrow so I can give her a good clean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also if there are loads of stands there I can see me spending on coil-overs or something daft. Oh well there goes some more money LOL

Not looking forward to the 4:00AM start though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, would like to give my car a bit of a clean tomorrow, it's filthy!

Suppose you'll probably fit the coilovers with the car on the stand Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

5.00AM for me bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, would like to give my car a bit of a clean tomorrow, it's filthy!

Suppose you'll probably fit the coilovers with the car on the stand Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

5.00AM for me bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I am pretty good, but I would like to try and fit suspension in a field with out spring compressors. Also at the minute I can't get a normal jack under the car due to the side skirts.

You've only got an hour longer in bed though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mark if i get time tomoz i'll try and get some stuff u wanted printin, k

[ QUOTE ]
mark if i get time tomoz i'll try and get some stuff u wanted printin, k

[/ QUOTE ]

OK coolio

I was hoping to clean the car today but it is throwing it down with Rain!

Oh well, looks like I will be turning up in a dirty S3... Have to wash it there!

Ditto, i managed to give it a quick wash yesterday before it started ****ing down, and today is not much better.

I've been off work ill all week, so mine hasn't come out of the garage since last Sunday ( when I cleaned it ).
You just know its gonna p**s it down on the way up.

Chris.

mine thilthy too, any facilities for cleanin em up there???