EM TuningBadger5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3rd Gear

Status
    drmole, cheers pal might have to get one of those for next time, lovin the stealth look all you need is the black s line badges i have been thinking of getting some for mine, will post a pic when i get them

Was your yellow dtm across the road from audi sport with gunmetal / anthracite alloys??? If it is then that is a stunning motor, that will probably be my next purchase in sprint blue. I think my mate who has the RS4 with the carbon bonnet took some pics of it, if he does i will let you know
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    i saw your yellow DTM mate, drove past us as you must of been on your way out, looking good she was. you should get to one of the meets.

good shots of me and the car dar lol DAMN im a UNIT huh!!!!! or as some people call me "a machine dipped in skin" love the shots of the car dude. top man

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    bugger how ya hell did i miss the DTM my fav A4 n i missed it slap on the wrist for me!!!!

no worries Grant ur car looks good in alot of them and u fill the s4 nicely for a stand up comedian
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabs View Post
    drmole, cheers pal might have to get one of those for next time, lovin the stealth look all you need is the black s line badges i have been thinking of getting some for mine, will post a pic when i get them
    ive got DTM badges ready for when the DTM kit is fitted seen the black S-line badges tho they look mint only available in US as i understand may order one for the front and see which i prefer them or the DTM ones jus let me know wa color u want the plates and wa design u like and ill get em made up for u and post it to u or keep it for u n bring it to the next show

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

events moderator

Status
    some good photo's there peeps oh and thanks to all for the pics of mine she was looking good in the sun , ps thanks for the rolling shots darren and colin
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

6th Gear

Status
    Great pics there guys. Looks like a good weekend!
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

4th Gear

Status
    Thanks guys, my car is the yellow one with the anthracite wheels. parked on a stand next to a mk1 golf and caddy. Here are some pics of my car from saturday when it was in the main car park. Where the parking staff put me right behind an rs4, how embarrassing!!

Status
    looks stunning chris, is the colour imola yellow as it seems darker?? where are you from did you say?

6th Gear

Status
    yeah stuning car mate gutted i missed it walking round did u say u were from mardy?

4th Gear

Status
    I'm pretty sure its imola. i'm from Leicester. Was in Wales all last week if ya may have seen it lol. It was a choice between a b7 2.0T or a b5 s4 as b7 s4's are too expensive to insure and tax. I couldn't find a decent example of a b5 but seeing some going down strip at weekend made me want one again. I miss having some decent power, need to get mine running a bit more as feels a little slow standard!!

Status
    get it remapped mate, should tickle your fancy for a few months then until you find out what you want to do with it

4th Gear

Status
    i know, i need to earn more money. i have been trying to promote my new employer on here, more money he makes more i make and it'll lead to more DTM spending :-).
    I nearly got it mapped at the weekend but would like MRC to do it i reckon. Need to get as much as poss out of it. Eventually looking for around 300bhp.
    Speaking of which anyone heard or used storm development? they offer 280-300bhp for £1795 :-)

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    I only got one good pic from the day

6th Gear

Status
    cmon guys know it wasnt jus us few walking round taking photos let get some more up

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    heres mine:

3 of my own to start

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

6th Gear

Status
    Some pictures that were taken by Mutantfatcat

3.2 V6 with Custom Code VVT Attack Software

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12