Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    4th Gear

Status

Did you know - Sony Ericsson K800

With the car kit and speaker mute option you can use your K800 as a music driver like an IPOD, I was quite impressed when I found this, no need to carry CD's around just use your phone. bonus,

2. # ADS
    ADS

Topper Harley

Status
    Please explain more.....

1st Gear

Status
    ive got an audi phone car kit but the cradle is for a nokia and i have a sony ericsson k800i but audi have told me they dont currently have a cradle to match the phone.....
    so first question....can you get the correct cradle now ? and if so pls give more details about how you get the music player to work in conjunction with the car....

cheers
    Audi A3 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line DSG (Met Silver - Bose - Symphony II - 6 CD Changer - Audi Phone Kit - iPod - Center Arm Rest)
    SOLD Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja (b1h) (Met Black - Steering Damper - Fabbri Screen - Scorpion Exhaust - Braided Hoses - Seat Cowl - Mini indicators - Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Dual Compound Tyres)

4th Gear

Status
    Well I have the full Sony car kit inc the mute function, in conjunction with an RNS-E, so when some calls you it mutes the radio and sends the sound through the cars speakers, no need to a seperate speaker. Anyway while messing the other day I accidently turned on the music I have loaded in my phone and low and behold it muted the radio and played the music over the cars speakers.

1st Gear

Status
    Ah, you have a different phone kit...guess im still screwed then.
    Annoyed that i have a car/phonekit installed but cant use it as audi haven't made the cradle for it yet. been told it can take up to 1 yr from when the phone is released til audi release a cradle to match it. Never mind...previous owner did fit a ipod connector so next stop is to by an ipod.....plenty of music to listen to then. Hooorah...
    Audi A3 2.0 TDi 140 S-Line DSG (Met Silver - Bose - Symphony II - 6 CD Changer - Audi Phone Kit - iPod - Center Arm Rest)
    SOLD Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja (b1h) (Met Black - Steering Damper - Fabbri Screen - Scorpion Exhaust - Braided Hoses - Seat Cowl - Mini indicators - Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Dual Compound Tyres)

2nd Gear

Status
    sony make a cable that plug into the pnone and to the i pod connector. check out sonyericsson.co.uk
    This might help.