Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
It's not too far away from me but it's truckfest that same weekend just down the road and I want to go to that and so does the wife and it depends if she lets me out to play for a day hmmm...

On the basis I'm free that weekend, which I usually am, then I'm attending both days, as It's down the road from me.

Reactions: Andy Crooks
I will hope to get down too as its down the road for me too :)

Looking more forward to AITP though ;)

I'll be at Inters for the 4th year.....3rd?

either way its a good show.

still debating AITP, time is the main factor but I'll know closer.

I'm in for it,both days and have a sprint as well with Joe if I can get some practice in.

Me and Westy are thinking about taking our TDIs down. :)

Practice or not, you both have to go down again just make sure Jo has it in the right gear.
Course it'll be going down Scott no worries about that.

Reactions: ScottD3
I went last year with my Passat, Will hopefully be taking the Audi there this year. just remember anybody thinking of running up the strip you have to have your arms and legs covered. It was really hot last year and I turned up in shorts and a tee shirt and then had to wait for ages till somebody turned up with white disposable coveralls. I looked a bit like the stig only no helmet.

Karl.

Reactions: Compkiler
Have never been to this is worth going?
It is the biggest show of the year for all the VAG range,a lot of trade stands and also the top tuners are there…apart from APR for some reason last year :whistle2:
The quarter mile is the main attraction but also plenty of forum stands put on a good show,we'll be there in force with barbie/music/tent and we are all friendly even Jojo is when we let him out of his cage ;)
For the VAG entusiast it is a must and also suntan lotion is a must as well,you will get fried alive.

Cool :) will look forward to coming down and hopefully meeting some of you :)

Reactions: voorhees
I would love to attend this event as I have never been. .looks like a good few days.
What are the ticket prices and is it best to book through this club for a discount ?

P.s I have seen the Add Name Thread..I just don't see any mre details.
Cheers.

even Jojo is when we let him out of his cage ;)

Voorhees is a friendly chap too..... when he's allowed out! :laugh:

For the VAG entusiast it is a must and also suntan lotion is a must as well,you will get fried alive.

Lobster Moderator, here we come. :mad:

Reactions: Sandra
Tickets booked and camping all weekend so see you there!

Is anyone travelling up from Kent way!? ( or somewhere down south )

Just been talking to the powers that be and they are saying that if you are coming you need to pre book or you may not be able to get on the club stand..... Please follow the link below to get your tickets..

GTI International 2014

Many thanks

A

Tickets came through yesterday and i did select Audi-Sport when buying them but doesn't mention anything about club stand?

Hey I'm new here only picked my S3 up yesterday, how do I go about getting on the stand? I have added my name to the attendee post is that all I need to do? Cheers Adam

Hey I'm new here only picked my S3 up yesterday, how do I go about getting on the stand? I have added my name to the attendee post is that all I need to do? Cheers Adam

Hi Adam, when you arrive, just ask to be directed to the audi-sport.net stand, :) x

I will not be coming if it's raining not a lot of point as I am only really interested in running on the quarter mile which doesn't run in the wet. Hence I won't be buying tickets early. I don't see why you have to pre order them, what is the issue ?? .

Karl

Tickets came through yesterday and i did select Audi-Sport when buying them but doesn't mention anything about club stand?

You normally get a rear mirror hanging bit of paper thing saying Auid-Sport.net on it.
This is so they know what stand you're on.

If you still got the confirmation email and it states that you selected the right stand, give them a ring or email and see what they say.

Adam_May, if you are booking on line (early bird tickets at the moment till thursday I think), you select the ticket you want and what stand you want to be on.
Or turn up at the day and they will guide you but like Admin said. you might not be able to get on cause the space they allocate the club is depending on the amount of people that requested stand passes for that club.

Reactions: Alex_Wil
I won't be ordering the tickets online I will just be paying on the gate as I could end up having to work. So I'll just have to hope they let me onto the stand then! Thanks Adam

I will not be coming if it's raining not a lot of point as I am only really interested in running on the quarter mile which doesn't run in the wet. Hence I won't be buying tickets early. I don't see why you have to pre order them, what is the issue ?? .

Karl

I get you Karl, you only need to order online to get the stand passes, but I've managed to blag my way in on the clubstand when buying at the gates previously. Just tell them JoJo sent you! :laugh:

I have ordered and got all mine through the post already. Rain or shine, it would be rude not to turn up, as I'm only 20 miles away.

I am not buying tickets in advance either as I always have last minute cr4p happening, however previously I have just said that I am on the stand and they have guided me to it when buying on the gate.

I will more than likely be with you anyway Jo, so im just going to pull the 'Im with him' line :)