World cup thread...

Hope someone does!!! Had hoped the Aussies would do better but alas think water sports is more them! Even so will always give them support - cant not can I lol!

Go on Mexico..........one-nil
beat the cheats

Different angle shows it as a bad tackle, admittedly it did look like a dive at 1st though huh, side/frontage view showed proper.

Thesaurus shows definition of Stonewaller as Cheating French Frog MoFo, all they've done is foul through the damn match, disgusting when its a good game by Mex for sure & tbh could be a team to watch.

Different angle shows it as a bad tackle, admittedly it did look like a dive at 1st though huh, side/frontage view showed proper.

yup, saw replay from other angle! Good call. Noticed the horns are quieter too, far better! Best team winning on the night

Thesaurus shows definition of Stonewaller as Cheating French Frog MoFo, all they've done is foul through the damn match, disgusting when its a good game by Mex for sure & tbh could be a team to watch.

temper temper son as you'll be a european soon :thumbsup:

this game has to be a fix..... its like they have been told to play like 7 year olds.

theres just no flow, they loose the ball easily and never just try shooting when near goal. hey ho, I did say earlier dont get your hopes up!

Players destroyed themselves tbh & money has destroyed the game full stop.

TBH the pundits comments were right, bring on Pearce & Beckham we'd have a game I reckon, Lampard please leave him out of it, useless, totally useless in 2 games now.

The fact I got knock on the door at 64 minutes with a neighbours radiator burst probably did me a favour, why oh why did I presss pause on the sky+.

most sense you've made tonite Nigel:icon_thumright:

Wish could reciprocate the comment :thumbsup:

So how can they perform for their clubs under the same level of pressure if it's all about money! What you honestly think because they're not getting paid that they can't be *****? No, sorry, the manager's job is to instill belief and passion not a climate of fear, and Capello has got them all completely spooked.
It's a hard enough job in your first language, I don't believe you can even get remotely close if you can hardly string a sentence together.
Quite an achievement to get every single player playing that badly in perfect unison, all he now has to do is just the reverse!