It has come to my attention

BerkshireFlipper

Reaction score
.....that there is a meet this Sunday.
For those of you who have been to the Bucks meet, its at the same place - on the green.
For those that haven't, come on - last one of the year and it looks set to be a biggie.

Sadly the meets there this year have been hampered by inclement weather and issues regarding parking on the green. The latter has been resolved. Weather....can't make any promises but pitch up anyway, the more the merrier.

Lots of forums are involved. A few, and directions, can be found here
Having spoken to NJ it would seem that this has reached many more forums.

Rich A300bhpIHIturbo, I expect to see you there touting your wares and wiping drool off of your conversion.

So - a show of hands?

So what time does this kick off then?, I have plans on the day, but could make it mid-afternoon if the weather's favourable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:

Rich A300bhpIHIturbo, I expect to see you there touting your wares and wiping drool off of your conversion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sh*t, F*ck, B*llocks C*ap!!! Cant make it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

intresting although im sure i have an r5 gt turbo meet that day???

oh well its going so ill make the effort,whats the turn outs like?
is there many members in reading?

Starts at noon til whenever so just turn up whenever you can.

Not sure how big the Audi-sport Reading contingent is but there are a whole load from across the forums coming from Reading.

Rich - I'm gutted. Any chance you'll be able to weasle out of prior arrangements? It seems there might be an elite 300+ club there.

Now - we need more support - 113 views and ony 3 responses. Shameful. Don't be shy, come along even if its just for an hour or so. I know there are a fair few more coming who haven't posted yet.

I'll definitely be there, always a good turnout and a nice friendly pub, what more could you need. Would be great to see some more S3's.

[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:
Rich - I'm gutted. Any chance you'll be able to weasle out of prior arrangements? It seems there might be an elite 300+ club there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im in Birmingham with the missus, and if i were to not go, i think she would rip off a certain important part of me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif Shame cos it sounds like it ging to be a real good meet!

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Im in Birmingham with the missus, and if i were to not go, i think she would rip off a certain important part of me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif Shame cos it sounds like it ging to be a real good meet!

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, you seem to be about Brum a bit these days, where abouts have you been staying?

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
Berkshire Flipper said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, you seem to be about Brum a bit these days, where abouts have you been staying?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well she lives in Selly Oak (student house!) as she works in the QE... Was a little concerned about elaving the car there but it seems to be ok...

Rich