Six month ban for speed camera boss!!!

Yesssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Simplessssssssssssssssssssss lol, MOFO

He told the court that driving conditions had been good and there was little traffic on the road. He said that he had told the police officer who stopped him that he believed he had been travelling at 90mph.

Isn't that what he says is no excuse?! :banghead: Honestly does **** me right off

"He said: "Of course, while I have had a number of fixed penalty notices in the past, this is the first time I have exceeded the speed limit to this degree."

Yeah Right!

He got banned as a result of totting up rather than that actual offence however.

Third I think, it said he had been caught twice before and got three points each time :asskicking:

Well considering I got 3 points and a £60 fine for doing 35mph in a 30 limit on a dual carriageway in Blackpool (at 9:00pm) that had been reduced from 40mph to 30mph a week previously (5 years ago by the way) the fact that the dickhead who assisted in giving us Gatso's in the UK has been given a six-month driving ban after being caught speeding at more than 100mph

.....gave me a bl**dy good laugh at lunchtime !

The amount of expletives that are entering my mind when I see this hypocrisy is astounding :banghead:

Yeah 3rd strike & his down, for 6 months anyway.

Stupid thing is his company will now pay for a chauffeur, so for him 6 months is nothing except more drunken parties & sleep, plus his insurance increase would be covered by his company anyway, so whose gain exactly & whose having the last laugh.

Hopefully he will have the decenty to resign, if not the sack!

Dont be daft man, he's a Gordon Brown