Morrisons Diesel down to 99.9p today

saw this on hotukdeals yesterday and happy days...

Still think it should comedown to somewhere near petrol, but because of the demand they will never do it...

this will do more for people than the fing 2.5% tax saving , I saved 32p on a purchase wow what shall I spend it on ???

Gonna save about £12 on Revo....few pints worth.

In regards to fuel, intersting its coming down as fuel has just gone up again after the 2p fuel tax increase.

I thought they werent going to reduce petrol and it was just diesel

But good news either way...lets hope it continues.

Yeh, I went to Morrisons for petrol yesterday 88.9p :icon_thumright:

Petrol has been at 88.9 in the Shell near us for over a week now....

at ****** last, derv coming down

went past a sains, morrisons and adsa today and all at 99.9p predictably.

happy days

Derv is the same or within 1 or 2 cents per litre in ireland (just been at the weekend)

This whole supply and demand reason behind the difference is bull. We're the only country in the EU with such a big difference.

Watching the news the other day they were saying petrol and diesel are about 50/50% in demand in total. But the reason of the price difference is that diesel is in relatively short supply.

This is because the refineries were designed to produce more petrol than diesel but this was obviously when petrol was in much higher demand....

83.9p for U/L at my Local Shell today, I was paying 90.9p for V-Power. :)

This was at Shirley Triangle, whilst Sainsbury's over the road and BP down the road are still @85.9p/l

Went to ASDA today,

81.9 for petrol
94.9 for diesel

I live in a very competitive area and with Sainsburys and morrisons close by they all match each other. Shell are always a day behind the supermarkets when it comes to reductions.

Woohoo, about time, lets just hope it keeps heading in that direction.