Has my bad luck finally ended!!! Help.

alzo999

Audi Crazy
Reaction score
just paid out £1310 to Glasgow Audi's body shop, wife had 3 crashes in 6 weeks......

first was our Q7 S-line crashed it into a skip £350 excess

second,crashed our 1week old A3 s-line, (under 100 miles on clock) £350 excess

thirdly, whacked the courtesy car off a tree which was blown across the byepass, paid it myself, £610

ALL donations welcome!!!!!! haha

did u **** her of in some shape or form or has she found your mistress, lol

OT post(s) moved to relevant thread - I've nothing against those 'casual' questions appearing in other threads - but when they're about something potentially rather useful to other members they're best in the relevant thread for ease of searching.

Nigel, I'd just intercept the remote on to the amp and stick a relay on it so that when engaging reverse it cuts the 12v turn on signal to the amp.

just paid out £1310 to Glasgow Audi's body shop, wife had 3 crashes in 6 weeks......

thirdly, whacked the courtesy car off a tree which was blown across the byepass, paid it myself, £610

thats harsh matey... time to buy her a bus pass i think!!

OT post(s) moved to relevant thread - I've nothing against those 'casual' questions appearing in other threads - but when they're about something potentially rather useful to other members they're best in the relevant thread for ease of searching.

Fair point TBH & not one to argue with either, thanks for the help.

Nigel, I'd just intercept the remote on to the amp and stick a relay on it so that when engaging reverse it cuts the 12v turn on signal to the amp.

Got yer on moved post fella, thanks again, much appreciated.

Not to mention next years premium......

"Have you or any named drivers ever claimed in the last 5 years sir?"

:tapedshut:

they did say divorce rates had gone up huh, by 1 today

thanks for all the witty replies lads, made me feel a bit better.....was thinking og putting her on e-bay, all bids welcome and absolutely no refunds what so ever...lol.

ps the skip did survive!!!!