For those of you who didn't know!

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
Just thought i'd give NickElvery and his now very dead RS4 a mention.

All i know is this:
Blind Bend, Deer, Swerve, Ditch, Cartwheel and a Roll.

Nick and his passenger walked away (thank christ) with only his pride and wallet damaged.

I think this is an amazing tribute to the build quality of Audi and a few people have commented "he probably wouldn't have walked away in a lesser quality built car"

For the animal lovers out there, he missed the Deer!

Just wanted to take up a tiny piece of this forum to wish him all the best.

And yes he is on the look out for another RS4 and promises me it will be well before Audimeets in July!
DSC00077.jpg

OUCH !! Glad he got away with that !!

I knew i recognised that car , i had it as a desktop for a while launching at the Pod.

Lets hope the insurance comes through for him

I knew i recognised that car , i had it as a desktop for a while launching at the Pod.

Yeah my wife took that piccy.....we have others with him waving his hands:faint: around trying to get more speed!!:lmfao:

Bit of T-Cut, i'm sure it'll be fine.....

I knew someone who rolled a B5 A4 a good few years ago and walked away from that, total testiment to the strength of the passenger compartment in the A4. Glad your all ok Nick.

Glad Nick is ok, hurry up and get a new car, we are all waiting to see what you will be getting.....

Never swerve! glad they both got out ok, interesting fact about deer and running them down, if you hit it you cant pick it up ,if dead, for the meat, but the very next person coming along can!!

i always say to myself if a deer runs out keep going straight, but i think its an instictive reaction to swerve ?

i always say to myself if a deer runs out keep going straight, but i think its an instictive reaction to swerve ?

It would take a brave man (or a sick one) to take no avoiding action - and hitting a deer can do lots of damage anyway - its just a decision to make as to how extreme the swerve needs to be - a quick decision too!