at 3.51 this morning, our daughter was born.....

abdus

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
...her name: Zahrah.

09032008089.jpg

09032008090.jpg

09032008093.jpg

09032008098.jpg

This must be one of the best feeling in the world. :)

How much HAIR! good luck mate me thinks you maybe seeing 3.51 at lot more now, congrats never the less.

Congratulations to you both,every thing youve ever done will pale by comparison!
All the best.

How much HAIR! good luck mate me thinks you maybe seeing 3.51 at lot more now, congrats never the less.

I think the pregnancare (folic acid) worked well for the hair

She's been sleeping the whole day, except for feeding and changing. And she's still sleeping now. :)

Congratulations to you both,every thing youve ever done will pale by comparison!
All the best.

Thanks

Congrats fella! She looks adorable. Its a great feeling isnt it? Heres to the sleepless nights...

Congratulations boyo best thing that can happento you and your partner

congrats........... now life begins you will wonder what you used to do with your time lol

my daughter hasn`t that much hair and shes 16 months old.

lol...the hair normally falls after 3-4 months iirc and new hair starts to grow.

awwwww such a cutie beauty! Congratulations! Hope you're all doing well esp Zahrah's mam. Take care.

Congrats mate, hope you are all well....all the best :)

A little late I'm afraid (I've been stuck up in the hills for the past few days), but many congratulations to yourself, mum, and the little one :)

...And the best of luck to you for the steep learning curve which I'm sure will follow! It's all good fun though :)

Once again, many congratulations to you all :beerchug:

Regards,

Rob.

:lmfao: Don't make me break out my rofl pic again!

Nothing quite so sordid, fun, or interesting I'm afraid.

The new job has me travelling around South Wales a lot and I've been stuck on one windy hill or another while the office cancel jobs I'm around the corner from! Still, I've enjoyed a few private air-shows while waiting though, all kinds of crazy planes wobbling my car from far too close!

Regards,

Rob.

Congrats mate, and all the best to the missus.

If you haven't already got one, get a CAMCORDER. Best thing I bought when we had my little 'un.