Whats happened

Onlyme

Reaction score
Whats happened to the forum? No one seems to post nowdays

Bowfer and ess.mcqueen decided that Audi's are no longer relevant, so the site was closed. end.

Just been busy Bainsy, will have a look at sorting any problems out in the near future.

treblesykes said:
Bowfer and ess.mcqueen decided that Audi's are no longer relevant, so the site was closed. end.
does seem it keeps on throwing up that forbidden screen a lot
good shout Treble

or bonios.net

only jesting Lottie..your cakes and biscuits are lovely thanks

The site has undergone a bit of an upgrade recently, as well as moving servers.....please let me know if your still getting errors.

It may be worth clearing your cache and reloading the page

What's happened to the thanks button, Olly?

I've got to add it again, shouldn't take long :D

Thanks for the quick reply Olly.

Pushes imaginary thanks button:icon_thumright:

Thanks is back on, I just need to customize the icon !

yep, thanks for reporting that. I have actually got a system now which is bot proof upon registering :)

I had 43 thanked posts, now I have none. NONE!

Where's TDI-Line when you need him?

sorry guys we've got to start again on the thanks...

pain I know but I couldn't save them :(

yes shoutbox is gone, looking to integrate into the front page

Fingermouse....I saw your post about that spam thread....the bot signed up BEFORE I implemented the protection.

sorry olly didn`t mean owt by it , it just amused me during my stale 12 hr day shift :)

hehe now worries mate just letting you know......might still get a few but definately no new ones !

I wondered why the site was playing up on Friday, it was terrible as I had nothing else to do but actually doing work.........................im "working" my notice at the moment so the last thing I actually want to be doing is work!!! Some good tweaks though, good stuff!