Your old cars ..

jeffers999

got boost
Reaction score
Do you guys ever wonder where your old cars are, if they are still on the road, scrapped, etc i just been looking on here (http://www.askmid.com/askmid.aspx) to see if some of mine are still insured and only 2 of mine before the audi are still insured, my astra gte convertable, and my seat ibiza cupra gti, but all my other cars aint so im assauming they are all in the scrap yard :bye: kinda makes me feel sad ... lol.
Are any of your old cars still alive ??

Interesting site! I've only had one car before my current one, and I know the fate my beloved 8L had! Good to read I'm definitely OK with my B5 though! I couldn't be certain with the company I'm with!

It's a shame to see my Dad's last Audi 100 is seemingly no longer around though! It was a really nice motor. One of the last off the production line before they made a few changes and stuck an A6 badge on it. Whoever bought it originally had ticked pretty much every box on the options list and if the average annual mileage was kept-up after he replaced it, it'd still have less on it than mine!

Regards,

Rob.

Twas 1974 when i picked up my 1968 Ford Anglia, White, 998cc, Non Syncro 1st Gear, Valve Set Radio and a self fitted 8 Track Cartridge Player.
It will have passed away a good many years ago but i still hold lots of fond memories of this car and overall it would probably come out as my favourite.
The first ones always a special one.:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

The other day I was wondering what had happened to my old cars. The following day I saw one of them - a BMW I sold a few months ago to a guy in the Manchester area - it was in a car park in York, near where I live.

As I drove past it I thought, "that looks just like the one I had" as it had 18" wheels on it - sure enough, it was.

My last car was a seat leon frtdi, but enter reg number in and it comes up as a PEUGEOT MINIBUS:think:

My wee clio I had years ago is still on:)

jeffers999 said:
Do you guys ever wonder where your old cars are, if they are still on the road, scrapped, etc i just been looking on here (http://www.askmid.com/askmid.aspx) to see if some of mine are still insured and only 2 of mine before the audi are still insured, my astra gte convertable, and my seat ibiza cupra gti, but all my other cars aint so im assauming they are all in the scrap yard :bye: kinda makes me feel sad ... lol.
Are any of your old cars still alive ??

I often wonder if my old Pulsar GTIR is still about. It was an H plate but thats all i remember. Such a shame. Gonna check out that link you just provided

I have also added that website to my mobile phone favorites that way if some little scroote drives into my motor i can check that he is insured

Interesting, someone seems to have insured my old mk3 gti that I wrote off about 3 years ago.

Maz said:
Interesting, someone seems to have insured my old mk3 gti that I wrote off about 3 years ago.

How badly did you write it off? Might of been salvaged perhaps?

My first car was a Daewoo Nexia. Piece of poo really, but protected me fairly well when I drove it straight into a tree. There was only about 2 feet left of the bonnet, and in rage I kicked every other panel on the car, meaning no part was left un damaged. The rear seats had come through and were nearly touching the front seats which were on the ****. Airbags gone off, engine under the car, gearbox shattered, chassis twisted.....

After checking the above site, I see it is back on the road. How? It was only worth £800 in perfect nick. I can't see anyone spending any money on doing it up, and if they did it would be a death trap.

What can you say though?