Was at a track day on Saturday...

Hotscar

Four Wheel Drifting
Reaction score
...and saw the worst Range Rover ever. Also there was a chap that rolled his NSX on his first lap. Pics below.

19052007273.jpg

19052007272.jpg

This was not needed but the driver was OK if a little embarrassed!

19052007268.jpg

19052007269.jpg

Need to post those Rangey pics in the "Chavved Up" vehicles section. But a real shame about the NSX - the driver must be well gutted.

Hey I got a good idea :idea: lets get one of the best off road vehicles ever:jump: and then modify it into something that cant even go over a speedbump:wtf:

I've been looking at that NSX for some time on Pistonheads, it was selling for 13500 with a knackered gearbox, so guess someone stumped up the money and went on a trackday and killed it lol... what a waste!
How does one roll an NSX anyways, didn't think the low centre of gravity and fine handling would allow it to roll?!

im guessing corner, far too quickly then some gravel, and a shovel like effect with the front digging in to the ground and flipping it lol

jcs356 said:
Ouch - which track was that at?

Castle Combe (Japfest).

rodenal said:
im guessing corner, far too quickly then some gravel, and a shovel like effect with the front digging in to the ground and flipping it lol

It was his first lap, attempted the corner at impossible speed, got in a mess, went on the grass sideways, it dug in and rolled. I'll post some better pics of it soon.

The day was full of incidents to be honest; two cars caught fire and plenty of cars hitting tyre walls...