What Do You Like To Wear?

H

Hot Stuff

I usually wear tatty jeans and a lil ,usually white ,t shirt and these boots all fluffy and cute. I cant stand women who get dressed up to go no where. And who walk in shoes they cant even stand in. Thats just silly.

im the oposite you see, i only wear high heels and dresses around the house but wear jeans and t shirts when im out.

Usual jeans and T shirt with some generic abusive/funny/cool slogan or picture on it. Today I am wearing a thundercats shirt. REPRESENTING 80s TV FOR REAL.

That pic made me feel sick. If im on the beach I always wear jeans if I have a bikini top on. If its off it doesnt really matter...strange hey

i like wearing my suits - into designer gear mainly though (discounted though lol dont know why anyone pays full price on clothes!!)

but usualy a baggyish jean with a "not over the top" t-shirt, i dont like big logo's and my k-swiss's or my personal nike tennis shoe!

today im wearing my Next suit with armani jacket :rock:

Hot stuff i think we need pictorial evidence of your clothing style.

:unsure: :whistle2:

I like my suits too incidentally, also enjoy wearing the occasional suit jacket with jeans and a t-shirt/shirt when im out.

Always manage to spend a fortune on jeans somehow, but can spend ****** all on t-shirts n shirts

Hot Stuff said:
That pic made me feel sick. If im on the beach I always wear jeans if I have a bikini top on. If its off it doesnt really matter...strange hey

Jeans and bikini top on the beach eh...?
surrey-police4.jpg
Fashion police - PULL OVER!

we are lucky to have in town a designer sale shop lol

just down the road there's the main shop with over priced clothes and just up from it is their sales shop with "last seasons" gear!

up to 75% off on all items

great for shirts, tie's, suits and trousers lol

eg. awesome versace jeans - £10 :O i got something like 90% off!!

i never pay full price for most things i buy - i always haggle or have some sort of discount available!

I like to think I dont follow trends...I start them:icon_thumright: . Im a bit of a scruffy ****** to tell the truth.

Jeans timberland boots and a hoodie usually

SteveS said:
im the oposite you see, i only wear high heels and dresses around the house but wear jeans and t shirts when im out.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

This is me and the boys (about 20 in total!) out on a chav tracky day **** up:

I'm on the left.

433604172133_0_BG.jpg

But i usually look like this:

I'm on the right.

108340035133_0_BG.jpg

********. Just copied and pasted em.

LottieA3 said:
Skate/snow wear; Roxy trainers, Fat Face Baggy Trousers, Fat Face top. Always Fat Face and Roxy.

Nice choice:applaus:

Usually wear smart casual, most of my gear is paul smith but i do a bit of ralph lauren, hugo boss and stone island as well.

Getting into suit jackets and that at the mo though, fed up with getting branded a hooligan. :beee:

appart from cars clothes are biggest weakness usually go for stussy, bape :)redface:) or supreme tees and nudie jeans etc for work I wear suits... proper clothes whore

Next, Zara and Ted Baker Suits, **** or Diesel jeans, as for tops, i buy what looks best not what name is on it although I don't buy cheap **** as it never seems to last.

smitch said:
Usually wear smart casual, most of my gear is stone island, as I like the green street football hooligan look

i see

You're not allowed to do that!!!! :no:

A4Quattro said:
Next, Zara and Ted Baker Suits, **** or Diesel jeans, as for tops, i buy what looks best not what name is on it although I don't buy cheap **** as it never seems to last.

Got a few nice Zara shirts and suit jackets.

smitch said:
Got a few nice Zara shirts and suit jackets.

I think their suits fit really good, but i never got on with the shirts, they irritiated my skin as they feel a little stiff, especially inside the elbow.

You get on alright with them?

A4Quattro said:
Next, Zara and Ted Baker Suits, **** or Diesel jeans, as for tops, i buy what looks best for the boys, usually rubber with studs cos that's what goes down well at the fetish clubs in brighton. quote]

:moa: :moa: :moa: :moa: :moa:

smitch said:
Next, Zara and Ted Baker Suits, **** or Diesel jeans, as for tops, i buy what looks best for the boys, usually rubber with studs cos that's what goes down well at the fetish clubs in brighton. quote]

:moa: :moa: :moa: :moa: :moa:
hahahah ****** that one up didn't you!

A4Quattro said:
You get on alright with them?

No probs yet, but my skin is like that of a rhino.

I like wearing my rubber gimp suit in all weathers

Have you got the snooker ball mouth gag as well???

lol@ green street hooligan quote only just caught on to that :)

stone island, cp company, white reeboks etc proper hooligan gear

silver75 said:
stone island, cp company, white reeboks etc proper hooligan gear

They're all wearing that Paul and Shark gear as well now.

Not my cup of tea.....

smitch said:
Have you got the snooker ball mouth gag as well???

Unfortunately my Mrs got curious when that arrived in the post and opened the package, I blamed it on Mr Jones our 97 year old neighbour the dirty pervert

Good call.

Makes a change from blaming the dog i spose....